Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Just to clarify the information that answers my original question for the thread for future searchers. This is the easy answer. SimPE has a Neighborhood >Export Neighborhoods function that puts all the sim and lot info into comma delimited text files so they can be loaded into Excel and sorted. There's no need to enter any of the info by hand, as this works beautifully.

Question: My SimPE does not have the export Neighborhoods function under Tools > Neighborhood. (Only has sim surgery, sim browser, and neighborhood browser). Anywhere else that function might be hiding?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#27 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 5:16 PM
What version of SimPE are you running @kstaron ? Latest version here:
https://simfileshare.net/folder/77372/
(SimPe_0_75_69-Installer.zip will be the one you need unless you are using Chris Hatch's T&A mod). Export neighbourhood is on that one.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 9:09 PM
^ Isn't the 0_75_68 for without the T&A and 69 for with?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#29 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
^ Isn't the 0_75_68 for without the T&A and 69 for with?
Please see my posts in this thread starting here...
Mad Poster
#30 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 4:28 AM
Annaminna also posted a quote by Chris Hatch that clarifies this.

https://modthesims.info/showthread....291#post5710291
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#31 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 2:12 PM
Yes, linked in my post above. The reason it's so confusing is that post #25 of that thread was edited with the updated information, whereas one of that last posts in that thread (#113) is where the information Simmer22 and I had was from. It would have made more sense to delete post #25 and add a new post at the end, then to have edited a post from over a year ago with new information. I thought it was funny that I'm not the only one confused by this!
Mad Poster
#32 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 7:26 PM
Been a while since I looked up those versions (his files and info about them are all over the place, so it's no wonder that gets confusing). Nice to know, though. And the naming system was confusing, so probably a good idea he changed it.
Page 2 of 2