Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
I don't claim / imply to speak for anybody in any of my 'rants', although recently I did make a exception after veterans of the sims franchise were called "nutjobs". And even then, I wasn't really speaking for anybody, I was calling out the bullshit for what it was. In the meantime, there are still far too many TS4 players still running like their hair is on fire while claiming that my TS3 game is broken.

When do people stop speaking for me and my game? This "Do as I say, not as I do..." stuff got old a long time ago. When do people accept that not everybody is going to be googly-eyed when it comes TS4, gurus and or EA? Some TS4 players have taken things to a whole new level by calling gurus "daddy". This gives me heebie-jeebies.

Do these people speak for the majority of TS4 players since they play TS4?

God I hope not, I play TS4 but I would never be GA GA over it or ever call guru DADDY that really creeps me out.
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
I don't claim / imply to speak for anybody in any of my 'rants', although recently I did make a exception after veterans of the sims franchise were called "nutjobs". And even then, I wasn't really speaking for anybody, I was calling out the bullshit for what it was. In the meantime, there are still far too many TS4 players still running like their hair is on fire while claiming that my TS3 game is broken.

When do people stop speaking for me and my game? This "Do as I say, not as I do..." stuff got old a long time ago. When do people accept that not everybody is going to be googly-eyed when it comes TS4, gurus and or EA? Some TS4 players have taken things to a whole new level by calling gurus "daddy". This gives me heebie-jeebies.

Do these people speak for the majority of TS4 players since they play TS4?

If that's not cringy I don't know what its... what even sadder is people were asking what was okay to say... I read that the individual responded to Kate and things went back and forth and apparently, they were attacked by the "fangirls" and accused of sexual harassment? I mean yea what the person said was very odd and they shouldn't have said that but to be attacked and sent DM's about it when the interpretation of what context they mentioned got out of hand... yea that kind of sucks. Ugh, this is why I prefer to stay away from Twitter. Might even delete it. There so much cringe around the game on there... From simmers and Gurus...
Mad Poster
#78 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
God I hope not, I play TS4 but I would never be GA GA over it or ever call guru DADDY that really creeps me out.

Total yikes!!!!! I totally agree. I know this game was designed for the tweens, but still..................
Page 4 of 4