Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 3:28 PM
Zombie Controller by midgethetree
Disabled Motives: “Disables” all motives except for hunger and environment for zombies.
Mushrooms: Adds a mushrooms/flies effect to zombies.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 9:24 PM
I would fix them by first resurrecting Dolores O'Riordan. A zombie isn't just the same without her </3

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Alchemist
#28 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 9:31 PM
who is Dolores O'Riordan?
Mad Poster
#29 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wikipedia
Dolores Mary Eileen O'Riordan (/oʊˈrɪərdÉ™n/; 6 September 1971 — 15 January 2018)[3] was an Irish musician, singer and songwriter. She was the vocalist for rock band The Cranberries from 1990 until their break-up in 2003, later reuniting with her band in 2009, which she led until her death in 2018.

Wikipedia:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O%27Riordan

Alchemist
#30 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 1:14 PM
Why is it so impossible for them to have kids? I was sure there was a mod, for the first time The Sims 2 community let me down just a little bit. At least we have that BBQ

what does his name even mean?
Mad Poster
#31 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:03 PM
Doesn't look like it would have a high demand. Logically speaking, why would they be able to concieve a baby? When was the last time you saw a zombie baby in fiction? Not that I would be against the idea, but just giving a possible explanation to the absence of such feature.

Theorist
#32 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
When was the last time you saw a zombie baby in fiction?

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

But yeah, even magical zombies are usually portrayed as sterile in fiction (that baby in P&P&Z was a baby that had become a Zombie)

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Alchemist
#33 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 7:58 PM
sometime ago I found a BHAV that controls the availability of Try For Baby. I do not remember its name or number/group. I think it was in "bed" sub-globals.
edit the zombie line of that BHAV then Zombies could become pregnant.
Alchemist
#34 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Doesn't look like it would have a high demand. Logically speaking, why would they be able to concieve a baby? When was the last time you saw a zombie baby in fiction? Not that I would be against the idea, but just giving a possible explanation to the absence of such feature.

Well my heir (and only possible heir) died and I love zombies.

what does his name even mean?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 7:16 PM
I had a couple new ideas to improve zombies...

First, they ought to die eventually. I suppose the undead cant technically die, but their flesh would eventually rot away. If your average sim's lifespan is 80+ days, it certainly wouldn't take a corpse that long to decompose.

Secondly, i think non-zombie folks living in close proximity to zombies (ie household members or apartment neighbors) ought to have a higher susceptibility to diseases. I mean, realistically (as realistic as you can be with walking corpses, anyway) if you're around rotting flesh all the time, that just can't be very sanitary. haha.

-gE
>=)
Page 2 of 2