Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2019 at 8:39 PM
Default Most of cc objects doesn't show up!
I tried installed a couple of cc and yes on the downloads folder and on Objects folder. Every time I open the game nothing appears! Do I need to enable some setting like newer Sims games? (I have the complete collection btw)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GabyPurpleB
I tried installed a couple of cc and yes on the downloads folder and on Objects folder. Every time I open the game nothing appears! Do I need to enable some setting like newer Sims games? (I have the complete collection btw)

Sorry that no one has responded yet. The old Sims game did not need permission for objects to show up. Just checking a couple of things here (because you'd be amazed at how many people do this and it's understandable):
- The downloads are for Sims 1
- You have the expansions installed that are needed for whatever download you are installing
- You've unzipped the files
- We're talking about Objects? If so, they are installed on the C drive (or wherever you installed the Sims game); Program Files; Maxis, The Sims; Downloads

You've checked through all the categories in the buy catalog while in game? I often found it very handy to use Paladin's Palace's SimCategorizer so I could make sure that downloaded items were categorized the way I wanted them.

https://web.archive.org/web/2016030...imwardrobe.com/

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.