Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 10:09 AM
Default MEGA Thread for Custom Items Converted to TS4
Holy cow, this took forever. NOTHING but problems! There were problems with the meshes that I had to fix; problems with the textures that I had to fix; some of the accessories didn't work by themselves and I had to combine them with hair. I think I've got all the issues worked out though some problems I couldn't fix without remaking everything from scratch.

Anyway, AcanthusSims is the original author and the items were made for Sims 4. Jooj45 then converted a bunch to Sims 3, and I converted them to TSM. I've got more coming for males but it may take a while. Stuff made by professionals is the easiest to convert as everything is made very, very well. Things made by hobbyists have flaws.

Regarding the pearl jewelry: accessories have to be put in the makeup category as TSM has no accessories category. Choose one file; they are labeled accordingly. To recolor the accessories while in CAS go into the recolor menu for clothing and while you're still in the menu click the accessories. I made everything with solid colors because TSM has pattern issues. If you want to use a custom pattern you have to save your pattern as a favorite first (in live mode) and then it will show up in the recolor menu.

Download on my Tumblr (and follow me, please)

Or download directly from Simfileshare

I'm Lolabellesims. Hi! Check out my stuff at The Sims Resource and at www.tumblr.com/lolabellesims. Maybe I'll go nuts and publish something here, too.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 10:09 AM
Reserved for Acanthus items for males

I'm Lolabellesims. Hi! Check out my stuff at The Sims Resource and at www.tumblr.com/lolabellesims. Maybe I'll go nuts and publish something here, too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 10:09 AM
reserved again

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 10:10 AM
reserved yet again

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 10:10 AM
and again

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 10:10 AM
ditto on the reservation