Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 12:20 AM
Default If I was to make a sim and exceed the slider limit using nraas, would that sim be playable by another user that doesnt have nraas?
I'm just talking about the base game sliders here, no slider mods other than nraas. And by playable I mean no glitching.
I tried googling around but couldnt find anything definitive
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 7:19 AM
They'll be fine, but the sliders that are beyond the EA range may simply reset to their original threshold for the other user. Some seem to stick, but will snap back if touched in CAS at all.

The best place for NRaas related questions is their forum itself, lots of experts over there, just for future reference
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2024 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
They'll be fine, but the sliders that are beyond the EA range may simply reset to their original threshold for the other user. Some seem to stick, but will snap back if touched in CAS at all.

The best place for NRaas related questions is their forum itself, lots of experts over there, just for future reference

Thank you and thanks for redirecting me, i'm new here so wasnt sure where to ask