Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#351 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 1:53 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 20th Aug 2020 at 3:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Not sure, but it sounds to me like the feet are a package deal, with a specific skin color. But..some people have created custom skins that somehow "use" the toes, etc. Think that means that if I got Bloom's sexy feet, all my default & custom skins would have these exact feet - with one particular skin ton.

@grammapat It will depend on what you want, if you want default replacement meshes, they only will override the EAxis default nude top and nude bottom meshes and all your textures linked to these 2 meshes, (clothing, skintones) will be loaded on the replacement ones, no much problem on the barefoot textures, (nude, swimwear, underwear) just a bit less feet detail than the skins done for Xhires or sexy feet shapes, problem will come with some EAxis and custom clothing textures that are linked to the EA nude bottom mesh that have shoes painted on those hateful EA block feet, they will become unusable, all other custom content will remain untouched, if you go for the custom ones, your content will not be touched at all.

Key locations for custom Xhires bodyshapes at Insim and Isa are "Warlokk's tower", "Bloom's base" and "Jwilson skins and things" sections in both sites, but Warlokk's Xhires meshes are only at ISA, same thing for the "adult" detailed skins.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#352 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 4:41 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 24th Aug 2020 at 5:59 AM.
Sexy feet and true sandals (SimpleDesign's flip-flops) vs Eaxis blocks.

....つづく (または継続しない)

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#353 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 10:15 PM
Field Researcher
#354 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 3:30 AM
Cool image @simsample!

More sexy feet to keep this thread running.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#355 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 11:57 PM
@jotaerre Your sims are always much more glamorous than mine! This sim has square feet and no nail polish but I like the geta sandals!
Mad Poster
#356 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 1:35 AM
Default now I remember
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
Cool image @simsample!

More sexy feet to keep this thread running.

Actual TOES!! For some reason nothing happened when I got "sexy feet"..Oh now remember, reason I took out is because I have all custom skins.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#357 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 3:38 AM
@simsample Nice geta sandals, I have the old craving of a couple of alpha meshes with geta sandals and sexy feet, they would be a Yukata (summer kimono) and a Miko Hakama (Shrine maiden outfit) of course for one of my fave four, (Fitchick, Fashion Model, Faerie and Rio) if I decide to make them someday.

@grammapat remember that sexy feet only works for the meshes that include them, real nude meshes for bodyshapes or clothing items that includes sexy feet, the one in the pic is from a clothing item I did (mesh + recolors) in a period of about eight years, it got "on hold" when I stopped simming in Late2012/early 2013 and I retook the project not many days back, in This Post and my next ones to that thread you can see the mesh and some of its recolors, it was done for Warlokk's Fashion Model, but as it is a clothing item you don't need to have the bodyshape to use it, simply you'll have sexy feet and Fashion Model when your sims wear these clothes and they go back to whatever you have when wearing other stuff, take an eye on them and if you like it, let me drop a note and I I'll send you the link to get the file. (Toenails are mapped in all the clothes recolors)

On the other hand, you can see in that thread the beautiful face of the owner of those feet, one of my all time favorite simgirls.

More feet to not derail the thread.

Mad Poster
#358 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 9:14 PM
jotaerre: I will just have to admire toes from afar..too complicated for me!

Field Researcher
#359 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 3:04 AM
Barefoot in the tatami. (as it should be)

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#360 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 10:17 AM
Mad Poster
#361 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 6:09 PM
...and doggy toes!hahah

Page 15 of 15