Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#7776 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:55 PM
This is more of a case of WTF was I thinking.

Rui and Jade just had their first kid, nothing unusual in that, except that I use the kinky world mod, and Rui was a sim that I "transformed into a droid" with that mod.

Yes you guessed it, they now have a baby girl that's also a droid
Advertisement
Scholar
#7777 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bejaymac
This is more of a case of WTF was I thinking.

Rui and Jade just had their first kid, nothing unusual in that, except that I use the kinky world mod, and Rui was a sim that I "transformed into a droid" with that mod.

Yes you guessed it, they now have a baby girl that's also a droid

This isn't the droid you were looking for?
Theorist
#7778 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 2:03 PM
I'm sure some of these are repeats but I can't read 300 pages...so...
#1--Going to sleep during a party. My sims are always tired out no matter what I do. They plan a big party and all their guests come over and suddenly when it's time for Junior to blow out the candles, Mom and Dad are exhausted and go to bed!

#2--Sim cooks nice meal. Calls family to meal...Sims will sit in different rooms. Eat together...it's family time!!

#3--You hire staff to come over (maid, babysitter) and they sit around yakking instead of taking care of business. Get to work, lazy. You're getting $125 simoleons a day and you come by for 5 minutes and leave!

I'm sure there are plenty more. I'm going to have to read some of these other ones...
Scholar
#7779 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:03 PM
I discovered our maid is a kleptomaniac. Suddenly glad someone in our 7 sim household is always home.
Instructor
#7780 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:10 PM
@tunafishfish I think klepto is one of the traits that gets pushed for butlers/maids/babysitters by default. Unless I wanna use it for gameplay I honestly usually cheat it away. There's also a 'steal something' option for firemen and I'm fairly certain it doesn't require the klepto trait.

And for today's WTF moment:

My sim was cooking dinner and caught the house on fire. Of course I made her put it out immediately but by that time the fire department had been called by the fire alarm. The firefighter only showed up AFTER she put out the fire, but of course just in time to fine her $500 for calling the fire dept. for something that wasn't an emergency. Gah.
Scholar
#7781 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 4:11 AM
My game was crashing again so I had to take out all my CC Buy objects while I figure out wtf is going on. In addition to the game not replacing the kitchen counters or the single beds, I forgot that I was using some chests from ATS3 to store gems, seeds, inventions, and potions. The game did not replace them with the world adventure chests and now its all gone! All the gems the dogs have been finding minus the tiberium. All that work is gone! They're not hurting for cash or anything and they have a large garden, but it still hurts.
Scholar
#7782 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 10:02 AM
I was cursing my teenager for skipping school, and since I installed pets it takes even LONGER to scold teens since it seems my path finding has all gone and broke. Really hate that can't cancel out scolding teenagers in Sims3 cause that's all parents seem to do. Anyways 3 hours later to get down the stairs YAY! Suddenly he, the teen, became pregnant then started yelling at him because how in blue tarnations did he get pregnant! OMFG how the F-bomb can you be pregnant! Then I realized I was playing wtih Nrass last night and exploring and I was wondering about the pollinate thing and what it does. I think I may have accidentally-Lordy I literally have no idea who the other parent is.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Scholar
#7783 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 7:48 PM
I love this mod, it really helps me to tweak parenting flavors. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=533906
#7784 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 10:40 PM
Playing my Pokemon boss house, took them to France, and both Ghetsis and Lusamine drank so much nectar that they wet themselves.
Scholar
#7785 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 9:13 PM
When horses and dogs take the water taxi. Can they not swim?
Inventor
#7786 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 5:45 PM
I caught this sim screaming at another sims during the protest.

The thing is that not only is he screaming at an unrelated sim, but the protest is also actually outside.
Lab Assistant
#7787 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 7:36 PM
I had a house that was raised up on columns, with stairs connecting the raised house to the ground. For some dumb reason, whenever a burglar came around, the police would come and then just...stand there, while the burglar runs away. Then he'll be like "oops we couldn't catch him" ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOU LET HIM GO! This happened multiple times.
Theorist
#7788 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
I love this mod, it really helps me to tweak parenting flavors. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=533906

I love the fact that mom in the mod looks like a real mother....not a glamor girl...
(off topic but whatever...)
Scholar
#7789 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:32 AM
I'm still ironing out the Tempest settings for my tropical world. It's the rainy season, and despite shortening rainstorms to last up to 3 hours, it seems to rain all day, every day. My sim is making pancakes when the dog comes in and shakes herself. Sim stops making pancakes to recoil from the dog water. Pancakes are left unattended just long enough to catch fire, destroy the stove and the floor in front of the stove. Luckily, she is brave so puts out the fire and we get reimbursed $195 for the stove. The last time one of my families put out a fire before the fireman got there, we were fined $500. I am beginning to think I need a vestibule of some sort to keep this from happening. ::glare::
Scholar
#7790 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
I love the fact that mom in the mod looks like a real mother....not a glamor girl...
(off topic but whatever...)

That's Judy Bunch, she's a premade sim with 4 kids in Sunset Valley.
Instructor
#7791 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:59 AM
His baby got taken away, his daughter drowned, AND his wife died, but you know what? He made a new friend, so it's all good.
Scholar
#7792 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 12:41 PM
I wish there was a tuning for the damn smartphone. I don't have a 2 hour mood buff after checking my phone or watching a video! If anything it would be a negative buff and last 15m.
Forum Resident
#7793 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 6:32 PM
Its always the same things. No matter how many patches EA throws out there, they only seem to screw up whatever mods we all have in game, and never fix stupid stuff like when you tell your sim to greet another sim, she walks across a park, room, bar, or wherever, stands on top of the other sim, waves her arms in the air and whines that the other sim is in her way!

I still also love when my preggers sim decides to walk across town to the hospital instead of calling a cab. WTFs ring out left and right!
Test Subject
#7794 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:09 PM
Flirting with in laws, like honey you are an elder who has been married for like 3 years in game why are you trying to snatch your daughters new husband
Test Subject
#7795 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:59 AM
When my stupid sim (Johnny Tyler) decided to want to get food while putting out a large house fire. (Groan)
Scholar
#7796 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 10:00 AM
The thing that annoys me is when I play a different family then when I back to that family one of them are wearing some accessories and makeup that I didn't put on them. One of my African American girls was wearing pink lipstick that I had just removed using Nraas Dresser but it was still annoying because it does that more than once. I've even spotted some townies wearing the Kiss makeup from 70's 80's and 90's Stuff and the ugly makeup from Into The Future that I had invalidated using Kuree's Easy Casp Editor.
Theorist
#7797 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsNeedLots
Flirting with in laws, like honey you are an elder who has been married for like 3 years in game why are you trying to snatch your daughters new husband

Along with this, I hate how in my town every time I make a Sim young adult they wind up in a relationship with an elder.
I made "So and So" specifically for one of my young adult males.
Before I could get them together, she was in a romance with his elderly uncle.
Stopped that ASAP by moving in my target young man with the young lady. That's my strategy now. Did it for his sister and her now husband.
Scholar
#7798 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsNeedLots

What gets me is when the SIL *flirts back*. I downloaded an attraction tuning file and for the first time I had a sim rate another as 1/10 or 4/10. Before, no matter what they always rated another sim at 10/10 attractiveness.
Inventor
#7799 Old 15th May 2018 at 7:24 PM
This thread is in need of bumping.

So my sims just got engaged and I send them out to have a meal. I decided to make a nice picture of them when I noticed something off about the food truck in the background.

Hmmmm... Lets take a closer look!

Of course the truck would be with the front wheels in the air, stuck. That's what normal food trucks do, right?
Test Subject
#7800 Old 21st May 2018 at 2:57 AM
Rajita Wong attacked my sim, whom she's never met before, while he was on a date. His queued action was "be fought", followed by "receive peace (sign)" from his date. I think winning the fight boosted his relationship with the date, so thanks I guess??
Page 312 of 321