Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 10:02 AM
Default WCIF Elder's Battlecoat and other Fallout conversions?
I've looked for this exact outfit and Fallout conversions in general before, but never had all the much luck and gave up on it a few times. With the new series having just released and one of my favourite events having returned to 76 I've once again been looking for Fallout stuff for ts3.
The most specific thing I'm trying to find is Elder Maxson's Battlecoat, since it happens to be one of my favourite outfits that I have in the actual game, which was converted by Simtanico. The problem is I can't seem to find it available anywhere. One of the tumblr posts about it doesn't have a link and another that probably did now returns a 404 error when you click the "keep reading".
In addition to that, I'd really appreciate links for other clothes, aside from power armour, and build/buy objects converted from Fallout as well.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 10:54 AM
Try the post and link you found in the wayback machine. I think they took it down so they can be weird about their new version which you have to personally beg for. It does look like a really good conversion!

Here are some FO3 item conversions from yuxi (GoS is a great place for FO conversions in general I think)

Some FNV items

Lots here from radisims

sims-tec is a good FO finds blog!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arinabean
Try the post and link you found in the wayback machine. I think they took it down so they can be weird about their new version which you have to personally beg for. It does look like a really good conversion!

Here are some FO3 item conversions from yuxi (GoS is a great place for FO conversions in general I think)

Some FNV items

Lots here from radisims

sims-tec is a good FO finds blog!

That last link is a really great resource for Fallout stuff. Thank you.
One of the biggest issues I have trying to find things anymore is that they're not all in one place. CC is scattered all across the internet and search engines these days kind of suck. No matter what I do, be it adding quotes or pluses and minuses to try to exclude certain things they still always give me results for both TS4 and TS2 and barely anything for TS3.
For simtanico's Battlecoat, I actually have tried Wayback already. It told me that it doesn't have that page.
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 7:49 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Apr 2024 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChérieDawn67
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/BNtoDDcppJ_8og

Thank you.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Apr 2024 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xander
Thank you.

Your welcome!

Chérie66
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Apr 2024 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xander
One of the biggest issues I have trying to find things anymore is that they're not all in one place. CC is scattered all across the internet and search engines these days kind of suck. No matter what I do, be it adding quotes or pluses and minuses to try to exclude certain things they still always give me results for both TS4 and TS2 and barely anything for TS3.

You might think that with all of the technical advancements over the last few years, that SOMEONE could make a search engine that understands the difference between 2, 3 and 4.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Apr 2024 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
You might think that with all of the technical advancements over the last few years, that SOMEONE could make a search engine that understands the difference between 2, 3 and 4.

That's the saddest part - they used to. Back in the day search engines used to provide accurate results for whatever you typed into them. It used to be that when I searched something, like TS3, I'd only get results for what I was looking for. Nowadays it's practically impossible to find anything. All the quote-on-quote "improvements" companies have made to search engines like AI, the automatic inclusion of "synonyms" and incorporating previous searches has actually made the search engines worse instead of better...