Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - update 5/23/16 Steam version added.

by CmarNYC Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 5:58 PM - Updated 23rd May 2016 at 3:53 PM by CmarNYC : Steam support added

1691 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1273 Feedback Posts, 417 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 68
Test Subject
#176 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:24 PM
uhh can this work if i use The MasterController - Phase Four (Version 51 - Updated 2011-JUN-16) and this Xcas at the same time? :S
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#177 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 2:19 PM
As stated in the overview, yes, you can use XCAS and MasterController together.
Test Subject
#178 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
As stated in the overview, yes, you can use XCAS and MasterController together.

oh thx for telling :]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#179 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 11:34 PM
hi, how do I make my sim nude I saw the post you made before about this but where do I go to download the nude sim?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#180 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 1:28 AM
If you mean nude in the tattoo and body screens, install cmar_TattooNude.package from the extras zip file. This will work whether or not you use the core mod part. (If you use the 1.22 version of MasterController to take the sim back to CAS, they will appear in Everyday until Twallan gets a chance to fix it.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#181 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:39 AM
omg how am i just finding out about this lol thank youu!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 6:39 PM
I've been looking for something like this for ages! I keep getting a version mismatch warning when I load up this core with the Steam version of The Sims 3. Can anyone confirm that this does or does not, in fact, work with the Steam version of The Sims 3?

EDIT: Mostly, the only thing I actually want out of this mod is the Nude Outfit unlock. If I read it correctly, this "does" require the core file in order for the Nude Outfit unlock to work correctly, right?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#183 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 2:04 AM
If your Steam game's patch version matches the main base game patch release version, XCAS and other core mods should be compatible. You can check by hovering your mouse over the first icon in the row of little game version icons in the bottom left of the Launcher. If it starts with 1.22 they should be compatible. If not - I'm not familiar with how and when Steam releases patches so I can't help.

Yes, you need the core for the nude outfit to appear in CAS. If you can't use this mod, however, you can try MasterController - I think you can take the sim to CAS while naked and edit the nude outfit that way, but I'm not absolutely sure that works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 2:19 AM
Thanks Cmar! It's a great mod from what I am able to see all the same

I figured as much about the version, and it tells me 1.22 on the icon, yet I still get a version compatibility warning. None the less I've tried using the mod, it all seems to work, but I'm worried about funny errors starting to show up so I think I'm safer not using it for now. I'll keep fumbling with MasterController though. I had a way of changing the nude outfit with Awesomemod, but since the creator of that is boycotting steam all together I'll never see a sure fire steam compatible version of his mod :/
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#185 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:59 PM
I've found confirmation that the Steam patch version numbering is slightly different. I strongly suspect everything would work correctly despite the warning, since it makes no sense that Steam would have their own version of the actual code, but I don't blame you for being cautious.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 10:15 AM
I've been using this for over a year now, its the longest most useful mod for TS3. Thank you very much.
Sockpuppet
#187 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 1:26 PM
Oh man, you're giving me ideas about making a tool to allow people to customize the locations. Argggg.

Hi,
Do you still plan to make this tool ?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#188 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:57 PM
Well, now that you remind me... Unfortunately I have a list of projects, but I'll see when I can get to it.
Sockpuppet
#189 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:47 AM
Damn, evil TODO list ... lol !

No problem
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#190 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 2:59 AM
At work we call them our "List of DOOM".
Sockpuppet
#191 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 11:44 AM
LOL, this name is more realistic .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#192 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 7:46 PM
oh my god yes. You are freaking awesome. Do me/marry me.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#193 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by g33kyk1d
oh my god yes. You are freaking awesome. Do me/marry me.

LOL - sorry, I'm a straight girl.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:08 PM
Wow!
awesome Mod, i love it!

But i've got one question:
Theres no bodyhair for female sims. Is this normal? xD
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#195 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 1:02 PM
There's no game body hair for females - we have to make custom hair! I'm working on arm and leg hair for females and have submitted naughty bits hair on the adult site, although that's taking weeks to get through the queue.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#196 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:15 PM
awesomeeeeeeeeeeee
Top Secret Researcher
#197 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 6:37 PM
There's no game body hair for females - we have to make custom hair!

While adding the "Body Hair for All" coding to MasterController, I noticed you could actually use the Male body hair on females, if you wanted.

Mind you, the chest hair looks a little bizarre, but the arm and leg hair looks fine.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#198 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 8:41 PM
I still have to check out the latest update to MC. Does male body hair stick on females? Good to know about the arm and leg hair - and for non-MC/Integration users a simple enabling of those male hairs for females could be useful.

Don't know why EA didn't just enable body hair for women in the first place - at least arms and legs - we're not Barbie dolls. It's sexist!
Top Secret Researcher
#199 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 9:34 PM
Does male body hair stick on females?

If it does not, it is an error in MasterController.

Retaining the body hair is the same process as disabling the clothing filter, or allowing any gender hair. So it should stick in the same manner.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#200 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 5:59 AM
Hey CMAR, I know I have to wait for the core of this mod to be updated! But my question is this, if I take xcas core mod out, but leave the sliders x4 in place, and pretty much everything else in place. Will that keep my sims from snapping back to regular? I use your core mod for all things pertaining to cas, room for non default skins, tattoo naked, tattoo locations, sliders x 4, tattoo's for teens, hair for male and females, more body sliders, everything that came with XCAS core. I read somewhere that if I leave the tattoo locations in place my sims will keep there tattoos, so I know that works, but I'm worried about my x4 slider length. Leaving it in will make them stay the way I made them?
Page 8 of 68