Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:29 PM
Default Donations to Benefit/Undermine Organizations
If your Sim has a "good" or "evil" trait, they have an option to donate money to benefit or undermine two organizations; it appears on the mailbox and also satisfies a random wish.

My question is this:

Do the donations ever have any impact on the game? For example, if my evil Sim, Miss Jezebel, chooses to undermine the llama organization, after sending x amount of money, is there some sort of consequence/effect of her actions? Or does it simply exist to satisfy the personality trait?

the curious that wander are my prey
they come rolling in to be the heart of my sin
-take their souls and put them in their graves-
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:32 PM
Nope. No effect on the game.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:25 PM
I have seen no impact on anything other than satisfying a wish, and the drain on your sim's bank account, it's a rather annoying wish IMO.
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 12:11 AM
Well it makes you feel good too.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:46 AM
Its good for quick mood boost since you get positive moodlets.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:12 AM
You're helping non-existent organizations continue their fabricated efforts to rid of imaginary issues in Sunset Valley. :P
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:56 AM
Actually they are not always imaginary organisations. I have actually had my good sim have the opportunity to donate money to the criminal career base. Took me a while to figure out that is what it was. But it happens.

So maybe there will be some kind of news report in the paper or somemthing. If you undermine the llama's maybe it results in poor game results for the team... maybe....