Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#33676 Old Today at 8:54 AM
I am pretty sure the exercise bike is a requirement (or at least a suggestion!) in the asylum challenge description.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#33677 Old Today at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
Vampires are also so fragile. I know that can be modded, too, but I still find them tedious to play. I prefer werewolves, and I have a mode that enables them to attack other Sims to fill their hunger bar. It was very satisfying playing my YA werewolf in college and letting him attack the cow mascot who was picking on him.

I did that too, and then I regretted it because that meant I had a bunch of uncontrollable annoying werewolf dormies who all transformed into wolves every day and constantly howled and made my other sims pee themselves and lose aspiration points.

Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
I am pretty sure the exercise bike is a requirement (or at least a suggestion!) in the asylum challenge description.

The requirement is one skilling item for each skill. You could technically choose a TV or a radio for body, rather than any exercise equipment. Or you can live on the wild side like Ephemeral Toast did and use the dance sphere.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#33678 Old Today at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq

Most people would have the fix to stop the 'bike of death'. So would not make a difference used or not.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#33679 Old Today at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I did that too, and then I regretted it because that meant I had a bunch of uncontrollable annoying werewolf dormies who all transformed into wolves every day and constantly howled and made my other sims pee themselves and lose aspiration points.

The mod I'm using gives you a choice so you don't have to turn the other Sim into a werewolf when you attack them. I'm very choosy about who actually gets to be a werewolf in my game. I was just imagining all those dormies being werewolves on top of their other issues!
Test Subject
#33680 Old Today at 2:52 PM
Is it safe to delete a pregnant sim with moveobjects? Somehow she is started to shine like witch and I try to solve the bug somehow. Reseting with ForceError and BoolProp did not work.
Mad Poster
#33681 Old Today at 4:21 PM
Yes. It is always safe to delete a sim with move objects.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#33682 Old Today at 5:10 PM
Is there a way to fix how the terrain looks on a lot imposter? What I mean is, can this be fixed? I tried the obvious (cut out the foundation, use flatten lot tool, then re-raise, save with flat terrain) that did nothing, and it looks the same. If I move the lot to bin, the ground is flat. The terrain appears to be a part of the lot itself (it shows like that even when moving it).

Any ideas? Or am I just being too picky on how it should look?

It's bugging me now.
Screenshots

Shabado... sha..ba..doo..badooo
Mad Poster
#33683 Old Today at 5:36 PM
Have you tried Smooth Edges on the Lot Adjuster?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#33684 Old Today at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Have you tried Smooth Edges on the Lot Adjuster?

Just tried this (My first time using lot adjuster tbh :p). Sadly, also didn't fix it, I finally got it to show flat underneath when actually flat, but as soon as I re-raise it to as shown in the picture, it goes bumpy again. Must be some kind of game limitation.

(I'm starting to accept odd looking terrain, I get the funny looking lots with basements too.)

Shabado... sha..ba..doo..badooo
Page 1348 of 1348