Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warren Graham from "Life is Strange"

by luizgofman Posted 4th Jul 2017 at 9:56 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2017 at 3:18 AM by luizgofman

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 2:18 AM
Great work. Only problem I seem to have comes from his shirt in the formal section because I don't have Dine Out XD but I can improvise a similar shirt until I bother to pick up the other packs I'm missing. But now I have a punching bag to add to the collection. I'm sorry Warren, your fate has been sealed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tysakasa
Great work. Only problem I seem to have comes from his shirt in the formal section because I don't have Dine Out XD but I can improvise a similar shirt until I bother to pick up the other packs I'm missing. But now I have a punching bag to add to the collection. I'm sorry Warren, your fate has been sealed.

Haha!
Well, the top of the formal outfit is indeed from Dine Out but I had to use it because I was inspired by Warren's outfit at Chloe's funeral (morbid much?).

But you shouldn't be attached to my outfit choices! The important thing is the character! :lovestruc

(And don't beat poor Warren too hard )
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luizgofman
Haha!
Well, the top of the formal outfit is indeed from Dine Out but I had to use it because I was inspired by Warren's outfit at Chloe's funeral (morbid much?).

But you shouldn't be attached to my outfit choices! The important thing is the character! :lovestruc

(And don't beat poor Warren too hard )

If the design is fine, then I have no reason to alter the outfits, which the choice for his formal one looked fine and I'll eventually pick up all of the packs for the game, it's just a matter of when. My only issue with Dine Out is pretty much the same issue with Get To Work's retail system, which is broken without modding, otherwise I'd have probably picked it up by now.

And I'll just have Max beat him up. Maybe Chloe. He might like it, at least if we take his one comment to Max when talking about the movies on his flash drive seriously XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 7:26 AM
That face is spot on!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 7:29 AM
OMG I freaking love Warren! <3 You did an awesome job recreating him. lol I'd rather makeout with him than give him a black eye, but that's just me <3. Now i'm going to make the perfect ending that I always wanted for MLIS <3 (That ended with me and Warren together lol). THANK YOU!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 11:26 AM
Warren!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 3:21 PM
I had to stop in just to say he is amazing - he looks just like the game version. Huge applause!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 8:00 PM
So cute! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 12:04 PM
Love it! Just started playing LIS again this week, and I was searching for some Warren-esque mods on MTS. Found this, which is much more than i expected to find! Thanks for your good work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 3:48 AM
I really want to download this mod but the chisamis's mods cannot be found anymore on tumblr. Is there anyway i can download it? please help
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 1:46 AM
same