Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enhanced Witches (Update 16/11/23)

by PuddingFace Posted 3rd Mar 2018 at 9:52 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2024 at 10:32 PM by PuddingFace : Update

416 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 338 Feedback Posts, 77 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 17
Test Subject
#401 Old 19th Jan 2024 at 11:34 PM
this mod is amazing, but i wish there was a spell that lets you turn any sim into stone or gold permanently or for a limited amount of time, not sure if you are gonna add it if you do - i would really appreciate it thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#402 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 9:11 PM
I have started a save called ChaosWitches so that I can fully test all of the amazing things this mod can do. Next, I am going to use this mod to create a challenge with a prophesy, orphans, and how the sims bond with one of the wands. This is gonna be so much fun. I literally cannot thank you enough.

Is there anywhere we can see the level of bond? Like using NRAAS or something? If not, I will just keep the bonding traits list handy. You absolutely rock.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#403 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 3:26 AM
Hey, I had an idea for a Spell!
Since you have implemented the "devil butler" and other NPCs from spells, you could create a "Enchant" spell using invisible sims to do something for you.
For example: Using "enchant" in a Easel, so a invisible sim can be summoned and paint for you. The player will only see the accessories as the paintbrush and the watercolor floating and interacting with the easel, looking like magic!

Other examples: washing the dishes, you'll only see the dishes floating and being washed in the sink. In babys, baby floating being fed and changing diapers. A housecleaning. Fixing things. Attacking other sims. I can "enchant" to make meals. For gardening, for duelling etc.

I know there's a lot of spells implemented that can do all of these things in different ways, but... It'll look so cool to see things moving and things being done in real-game time :P
Test Subject
#404 Old 23rd Feb 2024 at 3:43 AM
You happen to plan on making a spell that will clear all the dead leaves from the lot, not just the leaf piles, but from the ground itself so Sims don’t need to rake?

It something that existed in Sims 2.
Test Subject
#405 Old 3rd Mar 2024 at 2:39 PM Last edited by Poulet40Sucre : 3rd Mar 2024 at 4:48 PM.
Default Missing Strings in STBL file
Hi, I'm working on a French translation of your mod, and I've noticed some strings appear to be missing from the S3PE STBL file, sooo I made of list of the missing ones if that can help you improve the mod :

- "Flea Removal Spell" str is missing
- the string for "Banish a Sim" is present but not the "Banish {Target Name} to ..."
- the demons' names: "{0.SimFirstName}'s Demon ...." cannot be translated
- The str for : "Summon Demon Bodyguard / Butler / Gardener"
- And "Summon Hell Hound / Snow Rider / Thunder Cat"
- The "Ask to Summon Food" interaction with the demon butler and gardener
- "Ask to fight with..." interaction with the demon bodyguard
- "Ask to tend garden" interaction the demon gardener
- "Dismiss Demon" interaction

Hope I got them all, and that it could be helpful !!
Scholar
Original Poster
#406 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by psiuras
I can see the site cannot read these characters, but whatever.
I've made my own translation, I'm not sure if I've made it the way it's intended, but I tried my best for the best translation and I'm hoping this will work. I hope you will be able to make any use of it, cause I have no idea how to put this in my game or in the package.

Thank you I will add this to the update.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#407 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ProtectusCZ
Here's czech translation

Thank you. I will add this to the update.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Scholar
Original Poster
#408 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shadowking97
I also am having this issue. Sim stares at the plant for a second, then the action cancels and it moves on to the next. I've even left them growing - err... dying. Even the 'dispose all dead plants' option does nothing. Had to delete the pots they were in. ErrorTrap isn't reporting anything either.

Tested it on autosoil from a community lot, same result. Seems any plant I try to upgrade with this spell just stops responding to actions. Haven't tested the harvester. Might see if that still works.

Yes that interaction glitches sometimes. I wonder if auto soil has conflict with this.

Scholar
Original Poster
#409 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CoolWolf123
this mod is amazing, but i wish there was a spell that lets you turn any sim into stone or gold permanently or for a limited amount of time, not sure if you are gonna add it if you do - i would really appreciate it thanks

There is a statufication spell. But it's not permanent. Don't remember if it was spell or curse.

Scholar
Original Poster
#410 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sonshu
You happen to plan on making a spell that will clear all the dead leaves from the lot, not just the leaf piles, but from the ground itself so Sims don’t need to rake?

It something that existed in Sims 2.

I think the restoration ritual does that.

Scholar
Original Poster
#411 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thesims3sexy
Hey, I had an idea for a Spell!
Since you have implemented the "devil butler" and other NPCs from spells, you could create a "Enchant" spell using invisible sims to do something for you.
For example: Using "enchant" in a Easel, so a invisible sim can be summoned and paint for you. The player will only see the accessories as the paintbrush and the watercolor floating and interacting with the easel, looking like magic!

Other examples: washing the dishes, you'll only see the dishes floating and being washed in the sink. In babys, baby floating being fed and changing diapers. A housecleaning. Fixing things. Attacking other sims. I can "enchant" to make meals. For gardening, for duelling etc.

I know there's a lot of spells implemented that can do all of these things in different ways, but... It'll look so cool to see things moving and things being done in real-game time :P

Interesting idea. Let's see if it can be done.

Scholar
Original Poster
#412 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Poulet40Sucre
Hi, I'm working on a French translation of your mod, and I've noticed some strings appear to be missing from the S3PE STBL file, sooo I made of list of the missing ones if that can help you improve the mod :

- "Flea Removal Spell" str is missing
- the string for "Banish a Sim" is present but not the "Banish {Target Name} to ..."
- the demons' names: "{0.SimFirstName}'s Demon ...." cannot be translated
- The str for : "Summon Demon Bodyguard / Butler / Gardener"
- And "Summon Hell Hound / Snow Rider / Thunder Cat"
- The "Ask to Summon Food" interaction with the demon butler and gardener
- "Ask to fight with..." interaction with the demon bodyguard
- "Ask to tend garden" interaction the demon gardener
- "Dismiss Demon" interaction

Hope I got them all, and that it could be helpful !!

Yes some spells don't have translations yet. I will be adding them. Thank you.

Test Subject
#413 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
I think the restoration ritual does that.

I’m afraid they technically don’t, and yeah, it’s quite weird that they don’t clean up and clear dead leaves off the lot.
Scholar
Original Poster
#414 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sonshu
I’m afraid they technically don’t, and yeah, it’s quite weird that they don’t clean up and clear dead leaves off the lot.

OK I will see about adding a spell like that.

Test Subject
#415 Old 11th Mar 2024 at 2:16 AM
Is there a way to turn off the wand bonding mechanic?
Test Subject
#416 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 11:23 PM
Hey! I seem to have an issue with the translations, my game is in Hungarian but after I installed the mod, all original EA charms and curses (and some of yours) have turned into German, which I do not speak lol. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance!
I otherwise love this mod btw, even so this is at least funny, and I’m sure I’ll learn what they mean soon enough, but the original or English would be nice to have, haha
Scholar
Original Poster
#417 Old 28th Mar 2024 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cats4everr
Hey! I seem to have an issue with the translations, my game is in Hungarian but after I installed the mod, all original EA charms and curses (and some of yours) have turned into German, which I do not speak lol. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance!
I otherwise love this mod btw, even so this is at least funny, and I’m sure I’ll learn what they mean soon enough, but the original or English would be nice to have, haha

Lol how did that happen. The issue must be with the language code. Use S3PE to change the first two digits after 0x

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=547280 this link can help.

Page 17 of 17