Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2019 at 5:28 PM
Default EF Bloomer Mesh
I'm trying to alter the EF bloomer mesh to lift the saggy boobs. I'm getting lumpiness though, as you can see in the pictures, and a line across the chest. That's the fat morph, but it's on the normal morph as well, just not as pronounced.

Would anyone mind taking a look at the file and seeing how it could be fixed? Part of the problem is that I can't make the arms go down in Milkshape, so it's hard to tell which part is dodgy.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  efb.rar (725.8 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th May 2019 at 7:00 PM
The line looks like a crease from normals. You should be able to smoothe it out wither with Cat's smoothing tools, align normals (but select only the faces in the area you want to change, or you can screw up the entire mesh), or with the Extended Manual Edit.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2019 at 4:35 PM
Thanks, but it didn't work. Turns out that it was from my moving a lower vertex to be at exactly the same place as a higher vertex. I had to redo it.