Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 1:40 AM
Default Which comic book hero/villian would you be?
Silly question: If you could be any superhero or supervillian from any comic/book/tv show, who would it be and why?

Firstly, for the Hero I would either be Joe 90 (only obviously a little bit older), as I think it would be really cool to suddenly be able to have anyones abilities and sklls or, even though I am a white male, I would love to be Storm as I think she has an awesome power.

As for Villain I would be Calendar Man - I have a real interest in history anyways, plus I think that all the dressing up in costumes that reflect the period would be an awful lot of fun!

How about the rest of you?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 12:41 PM
Professor Charles Xavier, or anyone else with mind reading and mind control. Telepathy is just so awesome.

It's a powerful ability, but subtle enough that nobody will suspect you have it (and if they do, you will know about it and can fix that). Any other power, and you'd have to spend so much time keeping it secret.
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 12:43 PM
Electra! Butt kicking hottie! Who wouldnt want to be her?!?!? LOL!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 7:06 AM
I'd want to be Deadpool( ok maybe not a super hero OR villian...a little of both lol).
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 7:29 AM
For a hero, I'd probably be Beast Boy, because it's an awesome thing to change into all sorts of animals, and he's awesome personality-wise.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 7:59 AM
I would be catwoman. It's the stealthiness thing... :P
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 4:20 PM
Even though he's more of an anti-hero, I would be Rorschach from Alan Moore's Watchmen as you may tell from my display picture and signature.

As for why? While I have more of a "grey" view than he does, I love the character for his ruthless and brutal nature of dealing with evil such as tying a murderer of a little girl to a pole, setting the building on fire and leaving the guy a hacksaw before informing him that he won't have enough time to cut through the restraints before the fire spreads. Sounds familiar, eh?

Add in the use of improvised weapons and the fact that he died for his beliefs and you have yourself a winner.

"I am a fly in the ointment, I am a whisper in the shadows. I am also an old, old woman. More than that you need not know."
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 5:41 PM
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 7:01 AM
I'd definitely be Harley Quinn! We're both kooks with penchants for terrible relationships.

4 8 15 16 23 42
#10 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dimlen
I'd definitely be Harley Quinn! We're both kooks with penchants for terrible relationships.

Have my babies?

Being a major comic book geek, I can't pick just one.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:33 AM
._. *pokes her avatar, goes back to failing life*
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:58 AM
Sure, BTS, if you're the Joker or Poison Ivy! I've wanted to be Harley since I was little and the New Batman was on all the time. I just thought she was so cool!

Aw, don't worry! We can share the Harley, Swirly.

4 8 15 16 23 42
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:23 PM
I'm a girl, but I would be Sláine (Simon Bisley's version )... He's gorgeous and have the best face expressions for me xD! Yeah... weird reason, but everytime I saw him smiling I had to smile too xD!

(Whooopppppssss, old thread >_>'!!!!!)