Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 11:59 PM
Default Gossip Girl
What the hack there isn't a thread on this? Hmm... I know there has to be fans out there. Basically its a great show that mainly revolves around whoever the "it" girl is of the episode and then some of course. The new season is starting to get really hot and bothered. Damn that Nate, Damn that Catherine, Damn alot of them. Those are the 2 that I am mainly irritated with. So what do you guys/gals out there think of this show? If you have seen it of course.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 12:01 AM
I actually find it too be much to shallow and mindless for my taste, but I do enjoy the fashion . It's sort of a guilty pleasure... hate the plot, hate the idea, but if I'm channel-surfing and it's on, I might stop and watch. The clothes are to DIE for, I'm telling you. I so want Blair's wardrobe.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 12:19 AM
Oh god me too I hate her for it.
#4 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 5:05 AM
I'm a Blair fan too! To be honest, I love the show. I come from New York and have met some really wealthy people and to be honest, I couldn't see the difference from them and the attitudes they have on the show.

I can't wait to see the show down between Blair and Serena. And btw - Serena BORES the hell out of me.

Also I have a huge crush on Chuck =P I love how evil he's gotten.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 8:43 AM
I am so addicted to Gossip Girl, it's pathetic. The last episode was great though, I'm glad they're finally back to school.

And I'm definitely a Serena fan.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:36 PM
This how I want the show to be, lol. Nate and Vanessa, Dan and Serena, and Chuck and Blair. Now they better give it to me.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 4:58 AM
OMG tonights episode was amazing. Ed did such a good job. I felt so bad for Chuck, and also blair.. Their scenes tonight where so sad. I also felt bad for Dan and Serena.. I think they are a good couple...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 10:43 AM
shallow and gay, nuff said. :P