Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2019 at 3:25 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Instructions for Chris Hatch's Plan Baby Outfit Mod
I have this mod and used it successfully in a recent hood that has gone up in smoke. I'm in a new hood, adding custom content very slowly to try to prevent another catastrophe. Anyway, I can't remember the procedure for using the mod, after I click on the teddy bear to initialize it. Before I used it with Almighty Hat's swaddling blankets. This time I want to use Fakepeeps7 delightful baby clothes. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th May 2019 at 4:11 AM
Make sure you have non-default buyable clothes in your download folder. Place the baby on the floor and click the teddy bear. Click the gender button, go back to the gender you want, tick the items you want. Then you choose what clothes the baby will wear.

You might want to also go to Moonlightdragon which is the main site with baby clothes, hair and accessories.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th May 2019 at 1:59 PM
^ Link in my signature (baby stuff), click on "non-default outfits"
(You'll need to be logged in for the download forum to show, because it's not open to guests).

Remember to not click on any of the age icons while buying/changing clothes, because you'll not get back to the baby clothes again unless you X out and click the teddy bear again. The age icon should be green on the adult, so don't worry about that.