Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2019 at 3:04 AM
Default WCIF a mod that keep accessory to other outfits
I am looking for a mod that lets a sim to keep wearing a certain piece of accessory regardless of which outfit they are wearing, such as bathing or situation. A mod that let's you copy just an accessory of an outfit also works.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th May 2019 at 9:47 AM
MCCC does that.
on the sim menu, click while they are wearing an outfit with the accessories you want to copy: MCCC > MC Dresser > Copy/Paste > Copy Accessories
click when they are wearing the outfit without those accessories that you want to paste it on : MCCC > MC Dresser > Copy/Paste > Paste Accessories
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2019 at 10:45 PM
So I checked MC dresser, strangely there are no option for copy/paste accessories, only for hair and outfits. Is it because a mod conflict, or it's an option on an older version of MCCC?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2019 at 10:55 PM
(Just so the mod-free version is posted)

Not sure if this works for all CC (because I currently have very little), but in CAS if you X out the category (PJ/formal/etc.) you'll have access to all the items regardless of category. It does work for default/original clothes, so I think it may work for CC too. If not, you may just have to do a quick recategorizing job in S4Studio or some such.

You still have to select the accessory for each category, though.
Scholar
#5 Old 21st May 2019 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zzw951029
So I checked MC dresser, strangely there are no option for copy/paste accessories, only for hair and outfits. Is it because a mod conflict, or it's an option on an older version of MCCC?

Could be. it's in the documentation on their website, though I don't remember seeing this in game any time recently..
maybe there's something you need to do first, or maybe a cheat code to go along with it, I'm not sure (could be that it doesn't exist anymore too)
to be certain you can ask at MCCC discord channel (it's packed with ppl and support team)
https://discord.gg/h6GkGyd