Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2019 at 9:45 PM
Default Trouble removing a Makeup from my sim
I am trying to debug a problem I am having with the game, and as part of that, I am moving my Sims to their own Households one by one. Once they are all by themselves, I am using "Tray Importer" to show me all of the CC that is being used.

I have downloaded a bunch of pre-made Sims and they all came with their own CC set. I am trying to reduce the CC being used in my Households to a manageable amount.

Sooo ..

For the first Sim, I have gone through each outfits Makeup and tried to have her use just one of each type. For the cheeks I have selected a specific Blush and it shows up in Tray Importer as expected, however, it still shows Simphora Marc Jacobs as being needed. I tried going through each Outfit again and selecting the Simphora and then clicking the X. This didn't make a difference.

So I have two questions:

1) How can I make sure that the content I don't want, is properly removed from my Sim?
2) Is their a way to force a package to be removed from the Sim without going through CAS? If I remove the package for it, it shows up as being Not Loaded, but I am not sure how to get rid of it entirely.

Thanks!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th May 2019 at 1:26 AM
Hello Kitfox,
If it some kind of default replacement, it will always be shown in S4TI unless you remove the file.
Removing the file and resaving your Sim should get rid of it.