Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 10:17 AM
Default Discover University: Game Switched Major?
When I first enrolled, I know I chose the Language & Literature major. But now, it's the finals and I realized that the game changed it to a History major. Which isn't that bad, since it still routes to the Law career (but the Judge branch and not the Lawyer branch I wanted). Is there any way to change the major back without losing my progress, or am I just stuck with History?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Apr 2023 at 5:40 AM
Update: Not that anyone has given an answer (so I'm trying to find the file to edit it myself), but I think I might have found what happened.

Even though I'm 99.9% sure I had clicked on Language & Literature (Foxbury) for the degree, it had actually given me the classes Ages and Eons, Laws & Orders, and Long Distance Relationships (+Research, Debate, Critical Thinking as an elective) for classes. The game classifies those as History Courses A, B, and C respectively.

university_CourseData_History_ClassA - Ages and Eons
university_CourseData_History_ClassB - Laws & Orders
university_CourseData_History_ClassC - Long Distance Relationships

As for why this happened, I'm entirely sure I know what I picked because I had wanted to boost for the Attorney Branch. But oh well.