Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 3:37 AM
Default updated for Pets?
I found this great prison mod (simlogical)that with some slight description tweaking I turned into a mental institution mod. The catch? it's an old version. only updated up until nightlife befor the site stopped updating. I'm no where near talented enough to update it myself. couldn't think of anywhere else to put this really so I figured if it needed to be updated for pets I should put it here. Anyone out the willing to take on such a huge task? I would do it myself but I wouldn't know where to start. all I know is that everything works fine except the staff controller if that helps any. maybe it's a simple fix. I really couldn't tell the difference. I just think we shouldn't let such a great mod die only becuase the site isn't updated anymore.

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2Prison.htm
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:32 PM
I assume you made sure that Inge is ok with this?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook