Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shiny Blue Bigfoot Default Replacement

by Draga Devia Posted 13th Apr 2013 at 5:04 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2013 at 7:47 PM by Draga Devia

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 6:28 PM
He kinda reminds me of "Beast" from X-Men. He has a beautiful shade of blue fur. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 11:47 PM
This is so odd. I love it. o.o
Unfortunately it's not really the thing for my game right now, but maybe in the future. I'd love to have a blue Bigfoot some time.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:11 PM
He does look like Beast now.
Also, I feel sorry for him with his tiny little black square for everyone to see. You could have made it a bit longer, if only to flatter the poor guy a bit.

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 3:19 AM
I can't stop laughing. Why can't I stop laughing?! Bahaha. This rules.
Instructor
#6 Old 31st May 2013 at 11:19 AM
Sorry...but I need to know. Why?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 5:59 AM
Love the bigfoot skintone you've made, Draga Devia
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 4:22 PM
Haha thank yu!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Is he anatomically correct?

No, although using larger settings on CBOY's mod over at Sexy Sims 2 will show, as long as you set the...um, THING options to always show.

It's so hard to say this in a way that MTS would consider appropriate.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChaoticNeutral
He does look like Beast now.
Also, I feel sorry for him with his tiny little black square for everyone to see. You could have made it a bit longer, if only to flatter the poor guy a bit.

Poor guy doesn't even need the censors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 10:17 AM
hello could You do the non default version ?, I would like to have both colors in the game, thanks