Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fancy Antique Lamp

by TheJim07 Posted 25th Aug 2019 at 8:41 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 4:02 PM
Thank you, I love all your conversions and my game sure does appreciate it :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 6:45 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 2:06 AM
Thanks, very beautiful work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 6:48 PM
www man. my sister and i just converted that lamp for a project, but we haven't finished the project yet...
would you mind if we went ahead and used the one we converted? We textured it differently. If it would be a problem for you let us know. Love your conversions!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by liu ling sims
www man. my sister and i just converted that lamp for a project, but we haven't finished the project yet...
would you mind if we went ahead and used the one we converted? We textured it differently. If it would be a problem for you let us know. Love your conversions!

This is not a problem - I have no exclusivity of converting EA objects ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 6:55 PM
all of these sim 3 items makes me want to go through the pain of installing ts3 lol

thank you for all these great items!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 5:41 AM
I eagerly look for your designs because I really think you are unique and wonderful in what you create. Thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
I eagerly look for your designs because I really think you are unique and wonderful in what you create. Thank you

@[email protected] Thank you for this message ; I'm glad you like my work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 12:34 AM
Oh I'm so glad you're getting to the Supernatural stuff! I've missed that green color. Thanks for all the conversions!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 6:10 PM
Great work! Thanks for sharing,