Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 7:57 PM
Default Celebrity facemask help
**First off I'm still sorta new to modding so if you could explain everything in detail that'd be helpful**

Ok I'm trying to do a Tom Payne sim. And I'm trying to make a facemask or maybe just a nosemask if the whole face is too hard to do.

I've been following this tutorial
https://youtu.be/Ode2RAQIx80

In photoshop

In CAS

I barely know what I'm doing but I wanna make this and I need help PLEASE!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 4:22 AM
Can someone help me already please?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 8:15 PM
It looks like you've made a good start. If you're having problems you need to say what they are and ask specific questions.

In general though, you'll get farther with a celebrity Sim by using the game sliders and presets.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
It looks like you've made a good start. If you're having problems you need to say what they are and ask specific questions.

In general though, you'll get farther with a celebrity Sim by using the game sliders and presets.

But I don't even know what problems I'm having. Its too confusing, I'm not gonna do it.

I spent hours in CAS but can't get it right. Disappointing