Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 7:01 AM
Default mopping and shoveling snow
ok my sims are constantly going outside to mop puddles during thunderstorms or any kind of rain and going outside to shovel snow in blizzards or any snowfall....how do I stop this apart from getting them to do something else all the time?...help!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by procian57
ok my sims are constantly going outside to mop puddles during thunderstorms or any kind of rain and going outside to shovel snow in blizzards or any snowfall....how do I stop this apart from getting them to do something else all the time?...help!

If you know how to mod I found two mods that may work for you in stopping them from autonomously going to mop puddles and shovel snow, try these if you want another way other than giving them something else to do.

No Autonomous Shovel Snow and No Autonomous Repair Items, Salvage Trash, Take Out Trash, and Mop Puddles ((Oof that one was a mouth full (>.<)")) also if it is your controlled sims that do this consider disabling their autonomy when being played. You can do that in the Menu>Settings>Gameplay tab.