Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2023 at 9:50 AM
Exception Files - Unable to contact Deadpool need someone who can tell me exception means?
The Deadpool who does the MCCC requires telephone number and I do not give that to anyone. What is point of Discord then? Anyone can tell me what this means please?

MC Command Center Last Exception Jul 23 - 03:22:25 Summary
Last Module Called: tunable_model.py
Last Function Called: get_model
Error message: [cjiang] Error while parsing tuning in Instance: 103708 (object_drink_HerbalismPotion_Energizer), Types.OBJECT: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_model'), CategoryID: tunable_model:71

--

I have updated all mods still get this exception.

I only these four -

* Elf Ears by starcaller senni
* Better Coffe by simularity
* MCCC
* More Column in CAS by weerbesu
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2023 at 11:20 AM
- UPDATE -

I think maybe I have found it the cjiang. It is when you download a complete sims from the old sites they sometimes come with "traits" and you want to delete these. It does not let you do a Windows 10 File Manager search for the name cjiang but it will let you search the word "traits" so then you find this. Remove any traits. But I forgot then to also remove the localthumbcache.package which must be done every time you load game. Did both and that exception gone.

But now the mccc says "script error" and I am exasperated done with this. No more. To much. If the game it breaks I care about nothing everything making me tired to old for this.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2023 at 6:48 PM
- UPDATE -

I have downloaded the program Sims4 Tray Importer. It now tells me off the cc that is broken.

So far I have found these two broken custom content that throws game errors -

1) These feet https://www.patreon.com/posts/33702813
2) These lips https://www.tumblr.com/o--b-s-c-u-r...lors-teen-males

There is more but maybe someone who has same issues can use this information.