Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2023 at 11:12 AM
Issue Linking EA app with Epic Games
First of all, i hope this is the correct forum, I couldnt find any "apps" or "launcher" related forum, it there is one, appologise about that, please, redirect the question to the right forum.

Recently, Epic Games gave three addons, i was able to get them on the Epic account, apparently it was very easy to link both apps, even if the sims base game is installed, just pressing the "install" or "launch" button on EG should trigger a pop-up to link both apps (EA and EG).

In my case, this has never happened, all the time that I tried the pop-up says: Something went wrong... To continue linking your EA Account, head back and start over". The pop-up is from the EA app.

I tried all those tricks (clearing cache, resintalling both apps, changing passwords, etc). There is no any other Epic-EA accounts linked before, actually, I dont have any other extra accounts. My base game is on Steam (steam directory), but the other addons that I have are on EA. My EA and Steam accounts are linked (maybe is for this reason?).

I dont know what to do in order to have those expansion installed... any idea what else I could do, please?