Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2024 at 4:18 PM Last edited by emmyjulia : 27th Apr 2024 at 9:15 PM.
Default WCIF These blinds
Hello!
I'm looking for these blinds in the picture. I asked in the creators comments but havn't had any reply for several days.
The context says different creators and I tried to look at their sites but couldn't find the specific item - or I am just blind?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT
Wops forgot to write the creators.
Harrie, Felixandre, pierisim, Peacemaker, Awingedllama, Max20, Charly Pancakes, Myshunosun and Tuds
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th May 2024 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyjulia
Hello!
I'm looking for these blinds in the picture. I asked in the creators comments but havn't had any reply for several days.
The context says different creators and I tried to look at their sites but couldn't find the specific item - or I am just blind?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT
Wops forgot to write the creators.
Harrie, Felixandre, pierisim, Peacemaker, Awingedllama, Max20, Charly Pancakes, Myshunosun and Tuds

Hey! I just came across this post and I think I have found those blinds, if you haven´t already. They are made by Awingedllama and I found them amongst her nostaliga set I downloaded a while ago. If you scroll down a bit on this page: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MC...Eeq-gbbj5T/view

They are white in the picture but there are swatches to match the color in your picture. hope this helps.

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2024 at 6:41 PM
Thank you so much Henrik! :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th May 2024 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyjulia
Thank you so much Henrik! :D

You’re welcome. Hope they are the right ones.

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates