Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 6:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to delete the conflicts CC of sims3.pack files
i am using the sims3 Dashboard software to scan my custom content, as i know scanning the DCBackup folder can also check on the sims3.pack files too, so i did it.
i used to just delete the conflicts file if it is .package, but I am not sure about the sims3. pack files, shouldn't i uninstall it at the launcher?
however i dont know what the conflict items exactly are, they just show up as some difficult codes, is there anyway for me to know what exactly the item it is so i can remove it from my game?
cuz i find that most of the conflict objects are conflicting to the SAME object (like below), so i really would like to know what it is.
Thank for everyones help~
Screenshots
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 4:09 AM
They are also apparently all from ATS3? So it's likely that they are "conflicts" simply because she used the same resources when she made them. Not all conflicts are actual problems. (And not all problems necessarily show up as conflicts.)

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...y_Dashboard.pdf will explain what conflicts are real problems and which ones can safely be ignored.

But yes, if something in the dcbackup is really corrupted, removing it from dcbackup will do nothing. You would have to figure out what the file actually is and then uninstall it properly. But those conflicts in your dcbackup look like the harmless kind.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
They are also apparently all from ATS3? So it's likely that they are "conflicts" simply because she used the same resources when she made them. Not all conflicts are actual problems. (And not all problems necessarily show up as conflicts.)

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...y_Dashboard.pdf will explain what conflicts are real problems and which ones can safely be ignored.

But yes, if something in the dcbackup is really corrupted, removing it from dcbackup will do nothing. You would have to figure out what the file actually is and then uninstall it properly. But those conflicts in your dcbackup look like the harmless kind.

Thanks for your kindness~~it's helpful for me~
it's good to see ppl are still around the sims3 forum, since sims4 are so popular at these days~
anyway, thank a lot!