Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#301 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 11:33 AM
For anyone curious, I put together a sort of "timelapse" view of the first two weeks. It's kinda fun just to sit back and watch the stuff accumulate

Here's the link to my timelapse post.

Back to Sims after a 2-year hiatus!

Blogs, to be resurrected once I get a new graphics card load TS3 on my new computer:
STEALIE NICKS Klepto King Challenge (updated 9/16/14)
THE HOUSE OF MOODICI (the Altos' Renaissance in Riverview)

my EA forums page
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 11:29 AM Last edited by KleptoWise : 25th Jul 2015 at 1:58 AM. Reason: To add something.
I'm starting out this challenge now. I am mixing it with the Black Widow challenge, since I've been wanting to do both of them and they can go together in fun ways. I am going to purchase the Monotone house though. I think this will be an interesting mix. I will also make my sim pay a fine when caught and her starting off simoleons is 0. Is it okay if we get stuff from a junkyard?

I, at first, started her off in Unabridged house, but then I moved her into Monotone (with cheats, yes and I deleted all the furniture then set the money to what she had before) and the first night there, a burglar came and stole her toilet, then some flowers she stole. The next morning, she went to the Summer Festival and picked flowers and fruits so she could earn money and eat. She only kept apples, though, sold the others. Now she has 2,943 simoleons from mooching and collecting. She sold some gems at the consignment shop.

Simis Bachelor met my sim, Reyn and the day after, she got a love letter from him. He's married, has kids and he's accepted all of her flirts, thus he's cheating. Reyn is going to break them up, to do something good for Jocasta. She will then marry him and kill him. He's rich, so luckily she will have more money.
Test Subject
#303 Old 25th May 2016 at 6:27 PM
I know I'm a little late, but I'm going to try this challenge. It sounds like a lot of fun!

I just finished making my Klepto Kween, Penny Swiper ( ) Her traits are Irresistible, Schmoozer, Kleptomaniac, Mooch, and Evil.

I'm gonna mix this up a little and do it a bit like a legacy. When the heir ages up to a YA I'm going to move the family to a new town and start over with him/her.

Thanks, Mr. Alex, for this challenge! It's gonna be awesome!
Instructor
#304 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 2:20 PM Last edited by TrillianRikku : 9th Oct 2016 at 5:46 PM.
... :-D
Test Subject
#305 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 10:32 PM
Hmm..I rather changed it up too another version where you can have a job but it must be a part time job.Only so you can pay the bills. Also you can use the starter money and buy the smallest lot and build a house WITHOUT furniture. Or plants. You can only steal too furnish your house not to get money.So that means you can not sell the items you steal to get money. The only income is from the part time job. You win when you get 10,000 household funds and have a decent furnished house. like 1 dining room table,2 dining chairs,1 fridge,2 counters,1 sink,1 oven and a smoke alarm :D
Test Subject
#306 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 4:22 PM
Hey, I have some questions. First things first, are we allowed to dumpster dive? Also, is the lifetime wish Possession Is Nine Tenths Of The Law? It’s where you must possess 50,000 worth of stolen goods.
Page 13 of 13