Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:57 PM
Default Binned sims issues
I've noticed that sometimes when in the sim bin in CAS when I click on a sim I have downloaded (from the share your simmies thread) they show up with no hair/body and I can't click on anything. I'm forced to close the game through ctrl+alt+del. Somebody already had this problem here but there's no solution. I have P&N and this problem happens to sims with no cc at all as well.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:41 AM
it is some kind of a bug in the game. i have seen it many times even with sims that come with the game in cas - it taught me to save often and after every quest or setting of a building.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
it is some kind of a bug in the game. i have seen it many times even with sims that come with the game in cas - it taught me to save often and after every quest or setting of a building.

I never had any problem with the sims that came with the game so I thought it might have been an issue with the ones I downloaded. Besides saving often, have you found another way around it?