Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - update 5/23/16 Steam version added.

by CmarNYC Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 5:58 PM - Updated 23rd May 2016 at 3:53 PM by CmarNYC : Steam support added

1691 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1273 Feedback Posts, 417 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 68 of 68
Lab Assistant
#1676 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 6:34 PM
Thank you so much for the quick & kind response! I appreciate you so much! :lovestruc
Inventor
THANKS POST
#1677 Old 10th Aug 2022 at 2:46 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1678 Old 14th Sep 2022 at 8:35 PM
the mod is not working for me it shows the different locations but when i click to put a tattoo there it doesn't show
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1679 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 4:49 PM
Thanks! Your mods have brought me a lot of enjoyment over the years!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#1680 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 4:12 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#1681 Old 12th Jan 2023 at 5:20 PM
Hi all, I've had this all sllider related packages files in my package folder and even with 4x but still the number of sliders are limited, i have tried a couple of times and i'm sure nothing was wrong, but it just won't show up the full list of my sliders T_T, can somebody help
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1682 Old 12th Jan 2023 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by benj11
Hi all, I've had this all sllider related packages files in my package folder and even with 4x but still the number of sliders are limited, i have tried a couple of times and i'm sure nothing was wrong, but it just won't show up the full list of my sliders T_T, can somebody help

Make sure you're not using any other core mods, and don't just put every package from this download in your mods. Read the instructions again and if it still doesn't work, remove all other mods and CC and try with only this installed. If that doesn't work, please upload a list of everything in your mods folder.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#1683 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Make sure you're not using any other core mods, and don't just put every package from this download in your mods. Read the instructions again and if it still doesn't work, remove all other mods and CC and try with only this installed. If that doesn't work, please upload a list of everything in your mods folder.

Thank you for the reply and guidance!

I used Delphy to detect the mods folder and nothing is conflicting with this. I also don't know what is core mod actually, is Nraas considered a core mod? I remember I once did some settings in Nraas regarding also sliders.

I moved out all my mods folder contents and left only this and nraas and my sliders, still feel nothing has changed, I use CCMagic to install cc I'm not sure how should I remove them or should I move out them all?

I also tried use S3PE to change the 100 number in the slider related package file to 200 and things are still the same.

I had naked clothes part installed too and this part worked, I saw that on my CAS. So it's just sliders still bothering me

Also how should I post my mods list? Will screenshots do?
Test Subject
#1684 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 4:36 PM

Hello, a little update I seemed to solve the problem by changing the max limit number of sliders to the same as this limit and letting it load for a while then it appeared, it just seems EA original sliders are replaced a lot by custom ones which are a little weird, but again thank you for your kind help!!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1685 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by benj11
Hello, a little update I seemed to solve the problem by changing the max limit number of sliders to the same as this limit and letting it load for a while then it appeared, it just seems EA original sliders are replaced a lot by custom ones which are a little weird, but again thank you for your kind help!!

Thanks for the update and I'm glad you got it working. Here's more info:

Core mods replace parts of the EA game code - basically rewriting the game. If you try to use two core mods that replace the same code, it won't work.

NRaas is a collection of game mods, some core, some not. You cannot use the NRaas tattoo expansion along with the full version of XCAS. You can use other components of NRaas with XCAS - I don't remember all the details but it should be documented on the NRaas site. This is why I wanted you to test with ONLY XCAS installed - testing with other core mods potentially interfering won't tell you if XCAS works or not. It's also complicated by the way NRaas optionally has its own version of CAS that you use through the NRaas menus in-game, which may not have the same slider limits etc. as the game CAS you get the normal way or with the cheat. You may even have been looking in the wrong place for the increased slider limits.

In short, if you're using NRaas it's complicated.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#1686 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 10:15 AM
Thanks for the update and I'm glad you got it working. Here's more info:

Core mods replace parts of the EA game code - basically rewriting the game. If you try to use two core mods that replace the same code, it won't work.

NRaas is a collection of game mods, some core, some not. You cannot use the NRaas tattoo expansion along with the full version of XCAS. You can use other components of NRaas with XCAS - I don't remember all the details but it should be documented on the NRaas site. This is why I wanted you to test with ONLY XCAS installed - testing with other core mods potentially interfering won't tell you if XCAS works or not. It's also complicated by the way NRaas optionally has its own version of CAS that you use through the NRaas menus in-game, which may not have the same slider limits etc. as the game CAS you get the normal way or with the cheat. You may even have been looking in the wrong place for the increased slider limits.

In short, if you're using NRaas it's complicated.

You made this clearer for me and also solved some of my unasked doubts too!

I use this core mod because somehow Nraas CAS slider settings are not working as they should(it should be no problems of version), setting slider limits in Nraas basically had nothing changed, so I ran into this.

I read another thread on Nraas forum about this issue as well, the people there said the number of sliders limit in Nraas should be set as the same as in XCAS.

I included Nraas for testing because I didn't know Nraas would mess with this and I often use Nraas CAS more than game CAS. lol

Thank you, I will do more test on this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#1687 Old 4th Jun 2023 at 10:58 AM
I have a question, your mods were included in a installation rar I downloaded from cifra newsdozer do you know if the download is still available? I had it saved,it was a green circle with the name on it but its gone from my files.Thank you!
Test Subject
#1688 Old 26th Jun 2023 at 6:24 PM
Is there alternative link for https://sites.google.com/site/cmarxcas/
Test Subject
#1689 Old 25th Jul 2023 at 8:37 AM
Does the slider multiplier part work for pets? If not, is there any other slider multiplier for pets? Sorry if this has already been answered, I am too tired to read 70 pages of comments
Test Subject
#1690 Old 18th Nov 2023 at 2:18 AM
@CmarNYC will this work with simler90's core mod?
Does the extra package contain all functionalities to add custom body accessories to nude body or it missing something from your main core mod?
Does Nraas implementation of your mod have this whole functionality of nude body accessories?
Field Researcher
#1691 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 5:30 AM
I know what happened to mod author but I will ask question to anyone who visits this mod.
"The first and second 1.69 and all other previous versions, now including Steam versions 1.50 - 1.66, are still available from the XCAS obsolete versions site: https://sites.google.com/site/cmarxcas/ - Please note the new address!"

Also, the bottom isn't working for me, anyone got solutions?
Quote:
*********** Previous Versions of XCAS: ************

All previous versions of XCAS and Extras have been moved to a new location: XCAS Obsolete Versions page
Field Researcher
#1692 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by itsjustme0
@CmarNYC will this work with simler90's core mod?
Does the extra package contain all functionalities to add custom body accessories to nude body or it missing something from your main core mod?
Does Nraas implementation of your mod have this whole functionality of nude body accessories?

You might already seen what happened to cmar from various sims community that "RIP Cmar".
So, if you still want get answer from your question, it will have to be other user who visits this mod page.
Page 68 of 68