Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2023 at 9:53 AM
Default Jooj converts
I was wondering if anyone knows why dashboard flags Joojs converts as corrupted? Are they just falsely flagged?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 25th Sep 2023 at 12:10 PM
I have some of their clothes in my game. They haven't caused any problems.
Inventor
#3 Old 25th Sep 2023 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ommeliina
I was wondering if anyone knows why dashboard flags Joojs converts as corrupted? Are they just falsely flagged?

As I recall, many of the packages are incorrectly categorized internally as T thru E, using Adult meshes. They are different meshes. They won't break anything, but if you use them for teen or elder, neck and ankle seams will show, and bodies (especially teen) will be disproportioned.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2023 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
As I recall, many of the packages are incorrectly categorized internally as T thru E, using Adult meshes. They are different meshes. They won't break anything, but if you use them for teen or elder, neck and ankle seams will show, and bodies (especially teen) will be disproportioned.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the answer!
Inventor
#5 Old 26th Sep 2023 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ommeliina
Ah, okay. Thanks for the answer!

As follow up, if you are familiar with s3pe, you can open the packages and recategorize them to yf/ af only, yourself. That way, dashboard will not flag them.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!