Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2023 at 9:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Downloaded item not showing up in catalog (SW Produce Packing station)
The fish packing station is showing up, but the produce packing station is not. I have checked and the object IS showing up on the list of mods and cc when the game boots up. But I can't buy it in the catalogue. Is there anything I can do do get it to show up, or for some strange reason is it in a weird place in the catalog you wouldn't expect?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Mar 2023 at 10:18 PM
The produce packing station can be found in Build Mode > Garden Center > Gardening, have you tried there?

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2023 at 12:15 AM
NO. I was looking for it in the same place the fish packer showed up. I was in buy/hobbies/misc. Then I looked all over buy mode. I never would have guessed that location -- especially in build mode.