Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Fallout 3 - Dogmeat & Puppy

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,220 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 223,528 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th Oct 2011 at 1:41 PM
Updated: 18th Nov 2011 at 8:26 PM
Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Ae_qh5yd0

Now you can have Dogmeat from the video-game Fallout 3 follow your sim around! You had him as a companion during your travels in the Capital Wasteland, but now he's ready to settle down and just become a regular pet.

Dogmeat's Personality Traits:
  • Adventurous
  • Loyal
  • Hunter

It took me about 2 days total (I was on and off) to finish him. I made him as detailed as possible, but you'll easily notice his imperfections because eventually I ran out of options to create new layers... T_T; ANYWAYS, this is my first MTS submission, so I hope you'll enjoy! Please leave feedback and comments for my own future references. ^__^

UPDATE 11-2-2011
I added a mini puppy version of Dogmeat since someone mentioned the Puppies! perk from the game. I thought it would be nice to literally have a pup version of him. However the pup will not look 100% like the real Dogmeat when fully grown, but it'll look close enough... He's not supposed to be a replacement for the real Dogmeat though, just something cute I thought I should add just for the heck of it. (:

Other Photos:

Puppies! Perk Add-on (11-2-2011)

HOW TO INSTALL DOGMEAT:
Just unrar the file and save it into your Saved Sims folder found in ...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saved Sims