Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 1:11 AM
Marriage Problems (Not Irl in the sims 3 :P)
Today in the sims I got a girl pregnant and now i want to marry her. My sim and her are completely maxed out romantic intrests. I have the never dull reward and have made them make out time after time to eventually see the go steady or propose interaction. Nope. None. Zip. So... what do i do?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:31 AM
I believe you need to just continue to do the romance actions over and over for a few for it to come up. If you interrupt the romance options just to even eat, it drops down to 0 and you have to start again. It has nothing to do with whether you are making her happy by telling her funny stories or keeping her interest with deep conversations.
Hope that helps
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 3:20 AM
There is a bug of all this marriage thing. In the Discussion forum there are some post about the same problem. I had it before I reinstalled my game (I lost my patience), but if you read the one called "No marriage would you mind" (or something like that) you could see that Pescado fixed it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Patry.
There is a bug of all this marriage thing. In the Discussion forum there are some post about the same problem. I had it before I reinstalled my game (I lost my patience), but if you read the one called "No marriage would you mind" (or something like that) you could see that Pescado fixed it.

Thanks. It worked