Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2024 at 4:51 PM
Default Server Responded with 0 Code
Ah well, all the mysterious problems need to happen to only me!
I tried to upload a file, then after some while it displayed a "Server responded with 0 code." error. What does this even mean?
It happens every time it wants to. Sometimes it works, sometimes it shows this error.
It seems to be site-wide, when this happens I can't upload pictures as well (It shows a "The connection was reset" in place of the uploading box)
I'm really confused about this, I can't find any reason of why it displays that error. It's a quite random issue, as I said it happens like that.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 1:20 PM
If it's random, and you are uploading, say, the same image or file and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, then it's more than likely due to internet connectivity issues between you and the MTS server. You could try using a VPN and see if the issues go away or are better.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
If it's random, and you are uploading, say, the same image or file and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, then it's more than likely due to internet connectivity issues between you and the MTS server. You could try using a VPN and see if the issues go away or are better.

Okay, I'll try that. Thanks for the answer.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.