Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#76 Old Today at 9:48 AM
The social debug dialog just grabs random Sims and strings. I think in this case I was trying to get a specific Sim (who was not a cat) to accept becoming a roommate.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old Today at 10:09 AM
Yeah, you don't get a choice if a cat wants to be your roommate. XD

Now I want a hack where the cat distribution system makes cats randomly show up at sims' doorsteps and want to move in. XD
Scholar
#78 Old Today at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Yeah, you don't get a choice if a cat wants to be your roommate. XD

Now I want a hack where the cat distribution system makes cats randomly show up at sims' doorsteps and want to move in. XD

At one of the houses I downloaded, stray cats kept getting stuck on the porch, so my Sim who lived there basically had to adopt them or they'd starve. I don't use that house anymore but I still play that if a stray cat keeps showing up on the lot, I take it that it's insisting on being adopted, so I use the Sim Blender to move it in.
Page 4 of 4