Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#601 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 3:11 PM
I thought I'd post a picture of some of the children in my game, as I haven't done that in a while.

This is Priscilla Goth, daughter of Alexander and Stella Goth (Terrano), when she was a child. She's a teenager at present. Priscilla is pretty laid back and is relatively playful in nature. She is friendly and outspoken, and doesn't exactly take the whole 'Goth' aesthetic seriously, preferring to wear pink and other bright colours. When she's older, she just wants to go and do her own thing, making many different friends in the process. She doesn't care about getting a successful career too much, she just wants to make friends.

This is Elizabeth Goth, Priscilla's younger twin sister. She is a teenager at present. Unlike her older sister, Elizabeth, or 'Lizzy' as some call her, is more serious and often gets told that she thinks too much. She's kind and soft spoken, wanting to do all that she can to make her family proud and be worthy of the 'Goth' name (even though her father and mother tell her that it isn't necessary). Lizzy actually loves the 'Goth' aesthetic, preferring to wear blacks and reds, her favourite colour in general being red. She wants to pursue knowledge like her father and grandfather, aiming to make a breakthrough in science and in the mysterious disappearance of her grandmother. Her parents are worried that she's focusing too much on pleasing others and not herself.

Marine Oldie, the middle child of Tiffany and Tank Oldie (Grunt). The picture was taken this round, I think, so she is still a child. In this picture, she's giving her Uncle Ripp a family kiss. He and Tank still don't get on, so it was Tiffany who invited him over... Marine loves the colour blue and unlike her older sister, gets on with her dad.

Lily Nigmos, the eldest daughter of Ophelia and Skipp Nigmos (Broke). Looking at her, you wouldn't believe she was Ophelia's biological daughter, but she is. I think she has the S2 skintone, which is halfway between Skipp's S1 and Ophelia's S4. Lily is quite sloppy, but she's friendly. She likes to wear sunny colours.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#602 Old 25th Mar 2021 at 11:15 PM
Meet the adorable Ethelbert Crane <3

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Mad Poster
#603 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 11:48 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 4th Apr 2021 at 12:29 AM.
Default Peni Jo's First Day at School
@Peni Griffin and @joandsarah77 : pictures taken on your God-daughter's First Day at School

Even in the best organised of families, getting all the children off to school in the morning can get chaotic, especially when it's their very first day at school. Today the McBain twins Peni Jo and Peregrine started school, and they struggled to finish their cereal. In the end they had to run for the school 'bus, and so did their teenage sister Glenda. In the picture Peregrine is getting on, Peni Jo is waiting to join him, and Glenda is running to catch up.

Just after three o'clock they returned from school. Ever polite and considerate, Peni Jo turned round to thank the driver as she got off. Both she and Peregrine had homework, which I thought was a little mean on their very first day. It was some consolation that their mum, Jenny, helped them both with it.

Peni Jo brought a cute little townie girl called Kayleigh Laing home from school with her and the two of them hung out together in front of the house. Later Glenda and her school-friend Freddie Oates joined them.

Peni Jo enjoyed her first school day, but her older brother Gerry got really fed up and miserable. I don't think school was the problem, it was more his part-time job at Goneril's bookshop in Bluewater. He's not interested in the job in the least. (He's also no good at it. When I last saw him in the shop he was supposed to be on the till, but, when a customer came to pay for the book they'd bought, he hadn't a clue what to do, and Miranda or Goneril had to take over from him. Goneril doesn't know what she's paying him for -- truth is he only got the job because he's Miranda's boyfriend. I can't help feeling that it would be best for everyone if he gave the job up.)

Anyway when she came upstairs about midnight to go bed, Peni Jo found him absolutely miserable just getting out of the bath. Peni Jo cheered him up by playing red hands with him, thus showing what a good little sister she is. She really is a credit to her parents and everyone else involved in her care. Maybe that includes her two Godmothers.

I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of Jenny helping her learn to study. And I regret that, although she's the central figure in all four pictures in this post, she's not facing the camera in any of them. I think I took and posted a better picture of her on her birthday, back in October. I'll try to get some more good pictures of her soon.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#604 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 7:26 AM Last edited by Peace : 18th Apr 2021 at 11:01 AM.
Felicia Stokes

Jouri Whittle and Sea Bender

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Test Subject
#605 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 4:53 PM
From 4 of my 8 current active families
Gwendalyn (heir) and her brothers Juniper and Oakley Posen-Beale

Caroline (heir) and her brother Matthew Chase

Liam (front/heir) and his brothers JJ (loving this weird emo vibe he has going) and Lucas and sister Princeton House-Wilson

Pigeon (front/heir) and his brothers Thatcher and Gatlin and sister Elian Hampton-Walsh
Field Researcher
#606 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 9:50 AM

Hugs starts an interesting conversation with her dad at the breakfast table.
Forum Resident
#607 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 5:04 PM
So, I actually forgot that I have taken more child pictures lately, provided I haven't shared them already.

This is just a group picture of some childhood friends that I posed to go into Amanda's room. I wanted to experiment with custom paintings:
The blonde boy is Ren Grunt, son of Ripp Grunt and Meadow Grunt (Thayer), which you can easily tell his resemblance to his mother.
The girl in red wearing her hair down is Paulina Specter, daughter of Bella Specter (Goth) and the late Komei Specter (Tellerman), she is the youngest in the group and is yet to age to teen.
The blonde girl is Paige Broke, daughter of Beau Broke and a Downtownie called Emily Pratt (now Broke).
The other girl in red with her hair tied back into a ponytail is Amanda Lothario, daughter of Isabelle Lothario and the late Downtownie, Todd Zaidi.
The red head is Tommy Grunt, eldest child of Buck and Jill Grunt (Smith).
The green blonde is Luna Grunt, Tommy's little sister. They are not twins, but are close in age due to Buck knocking Jill up again right after she pushed Tommy out... so, yeah!

This second picture is just Ren, Paige, Amanda, and Tommy having a water balloon fight outside in the middle of the night.

In this picture, they are all having dinner while getting told a ghost story by Amanda's mother.

This is just a completely unrelated image of Luna looking at the fish tank with Benedick Monty, who she does have chemistry with at present (they're teenagers currently), making this picture even more wholesome.
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Field Researcher
#608 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 10:29 PM

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#609 Old 1st Mar 2022 at 10:01 PM
Do you ever get a Sim who's so perfect that you back up the game immediately after that play session?

Meet Gretchen, the newest member of the Gavigan family. I can tell already that she's going to be quite something.

After greeting her new parents, big brother Isaiah came home from school, so she spent some time with him. He's going to college this afternoon, so Jacob will move into his room and Gretchen will get Jacob's old room.

She immediately gets along with Jacob too.

First family dinner at home. (Featuring Bryan Roseland, who Jacob brought home from school.)

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#610 Old 6th Aug 2022 at 9:56 PM

A serious, if cute, little kid from Veronaville: Othello Moore reading the morning paper.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#611 Old 25th Dec 2022 at 10:28 PM

No matter how young you are, you're welcome at St Simeon's Parish Church, Veronaville. Left to right: Kayleigh Laing, Geoff Roland and Gabriella Newson in church after today's Christmas service. Kayleigh and Geoff are townies -- I'm sure Gabriella Newson needs no introduction.

The boy still sitting in the pew in military uniform is not so long out of childhood himself. It's none other than Alexei Romanov -- once the Tsarevich of Russia. I'm glad that The Sims 2, Mischief Managed and Her Esteemed Grace, Juliette Capp, Grand Duchess of Veronaville have combined to give him another chance at life. He deserves it.

[EDIT] Sorry for the double post, but surely there are photogenic children in your games too!! Come on and let us see them!!! . . . And I wish them all a Merry Christmas!!!!
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#612 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 2:24 AM
I love seeing my shirts being used @AndrewGloria :D

Some of my kids from my new hood Sea Breeze island.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#613 Old 15th Nov 2023 at 10:32 PM
Mimi sleeping with her doggo Lulu after being tucked in by her big sister!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#614 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 12:38 PM
This is one of my townies, Doris. She likes pie.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#615 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jain

Hugs starts an interesting conversation with her dad at the breakfast table.

what great pictures! Maybe I should find out how..Naw. Gramma trundles off to the kitchen

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 25 of 25