Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 5:10 AM
Hello, I have a quick question.
I downloaded these, and I am new to using Milkshape and meshes, so I don't know if it's just because I have the 30 day trial, but I opened the mesh and I see this blue scribble over all of them. I did what one poster said and I made the Joint Size 0.001 and it didn't go away.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2d9xug9.jpg that's what it looks like. I was really stoked to use the meshes, because they look amazing!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 11:41 PM
Are you sure?

If you put 0.001 as joint size they must be smaller. Make sure to "ok" the settings.

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 8:06 PM
Default for sims 3 :D
hey!
can someone make these for sims 3 :D?
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 3:31 AM
I need some help. I've sort of understand how things work in Milkshape 3d to get poses you want but I'm having an issue.

I'm trying to make my sim lean on one leg more than the other. I've seen other poseboxes that have something similar but for some reason, everytime I try to do it, it doesn't come out. I mean, it looks ok in Milkshape 3d but once I import it to SimPE and program it to the game, it doesn't show up properly in the game. Am I doing something wrong or missed anything? Please help

Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 4:47 AM
does anyone know where to put the body meshes? im clueless
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovelyrayaallday
does anyone know where to put the body meshes? im clueless
Put the body meshes anywhere except the downloads folder or EA Games folder.

Tears rain, everytime your mouth opens with pain.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Perkele-x-Enkeli
I need some help. I've sort of understand how things work in Milkshape 3d to get poses you want but I'm having an issue.

I'm trying to make my sim lean on one leg more than the other. I've seen other poseboxes that have something similar but for some reason, everytime I try to do it, it doesn't come out. I mean, it looks ok in Milkshape 3d but once I import it to SimPE and program it to the game, it doesn't show up properly in the game. Am I doing something wrong or missed anything? Please help

Go to milkshape and re-position your foot so it's on the blue line (via milkshape) or move the thigh closer to the other a bit then it will be even.

Tears rain, everytime your mouth opens with pain.
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 7:24 AM
Default ----
is it possible-anyone- to apply these skins to the sims one. i say this because i havent had much luck finding sims 1 meshes.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#34 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 5:22 AM
Alas, no, moxbokox. The meshes are different between TS1 and TS2, as are the animation file formats.
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sexualxxx
Hello, I have a quick question.
I downloaded these, and I am new to using Milkshape and meshes, so I don't know if it's just because I have the 30 day trial, but I opened the mesh and I see this blue scribble over all of them. I did what one poster said and I made the Joint Size 0.001 and it didn't go away.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2d9xug9.jpg that's what it looks like. I was really stoked to use the meshes, because they look amazing!

Hi.. click somewhere into the 3D views with the left mouse button and they will update.
Instructor
#36 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 6:37 PM
What a useful idea !
I know it's an old tuto, but I would like to know if that works with Blender. It could simplify my life as I want to work with Blender.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 1:40 AM Last edited by luvmebby : 4th Jul 2018 at 4:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
What a useful idea !
I know it's an old tuto, but I would like to know if that works with Blender. It could simplify my life as I want to work with Blender.

I made my own models for sims2, adult male and female, teen male and female, child, toddler, infant and pregnant adult female. I am going to be making elders and teen pregnant females as well. I do my animations in blender and convert them to milkshape. my models are available in blender and milkshape formats.

I also have a tutorial but I wont be posting any of that here. I have my own site if anyone is interested pm me.
Screenshots
Page 2 of 2