Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Canning Station and Custom Canning Skill (Update 17th April 2019)

by icemunmun Posted 6th Aug 2017 at 7:04 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 4:05 PM by icemunmun : Updated to the Get Famous patch

650 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 455 Feedback Posts, 194 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 27
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#401 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 1:16 PM
Causing last exception error
Test Subject
#402 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 8:42 PM
This doesn't work for me. I placed it in world. I clicked to pickle something (or any other action) and absolutely nothing happens. It doesn't even show up in the actions on the bottom left. Not sure why...
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#403 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ixamy
Aqu�* tienes https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oh1qaki1...oV_E5kpExa?dl=0

Ya he posteado para que icemunmun lo incluya en el mod.

Thank you so much!

Quote: Originally posted by LaraCroftEyes1
Causing last exception error

Do you have the black plate package ?

Quote: Originally posted by FolieAriel
This doesn't work for me. I placed it in world. I clicked to pickle something (or any other action) and absolutely nothing happens. It doesn't even show up in the actions on the bottom left. Not sure why...

Do you get the picker menu ? What packages do you have ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#404 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 11:17 PM
To the mod Creator I'm sorry I was wrong about your mod its not causing Last Exception
please accept my apology
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#405 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaraCroftEyes1
To the mod Creator I'm sorry I was wrong about your mod its not causing Last Exception
please accept my apology

Hey...it's no problem! Glad you could find the issue
Test Subject
#406 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 4:37 PM
MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS!!!! El enlace está caÃ*do Ya está incluida la traducción en la última actualización?? De nuevo MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!! :D

Quote: Originally posted by ixamy
Aqu�* tienes https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oh1qaki1...oV_E5kpExa?dl=0

Ya he posteado para que icemunmun lo incluya en el mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#407 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 2:09 AM
Is this gonna have recipes added to be compatible w the new beekeeper box & pumpkins/other stuff added by the seasons expansion?
Test Subject
#408 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 2:52 AM
Hey munmun! Thank you so much for all of your mods and the quick updates! I love them much, and have used most of them with my farming family

Just curious, with the new bee box coming in Seasons, is the honey/wax/etc you use in recipes and crafting stuff going to be the same, or use EA's stuff? Basically I'm just wondering if I'll need both EA and your bee boxes now xD

Best Wishes to you!
Test Subject
#409 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 4:04 AM
Default Le
Hey there! Sorry about this, but I just opened my game and got an LE thrown at me for the canning skills books. Just thought you should know! (And I did just download your latest version with the Seasons patch).
Test Subject
#410 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 2:14 PM
Default only can make sauces but can't do jam,pickles and spread
Question: So i download your Canning Mod and the only thing i can do is make sauces but it doesnt let me make jam,pickles, and spread and i kept getting last exception with those three. What do I do?
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException_63665269020.txt (45.3 KB, 11 downloads)
Test Subject
#411 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TayAnna93
Hey there! Sorry about this, but I just opened my game and got an LE thrown at me for the canning skills books. Just thought you should know! (And I did just download your latest version with the Seasons patch).
Same Here
Test Subject
#412 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:32 PM
Default Without the MC Command Center
Without the MC Command Center
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (1.7 KB, 7 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#413 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yunginforever19
Without the MC Command Center

Hey! Which files do you have installed ? Do you have the black plate ?

Can you please attach the LE here ? The books should not be throwing an error..will have to look into this! Could you do the interactions properly ?
Test Subject
#414 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 5:40 PM
Default Books Title Not Showing
The books title isn't showing and when I put it in my sims inventory I'm getting a LE
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException_63665280391.txt (8.3 KB, 3 downloads)
File Type: txt  lastException_63665281799.txt (4.9 KB, 3 downloads)
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (1.7 KB, 4 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#415 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:13 PM
The books title isn't showing and when I put it in my sims inventory I'm getting a LE

Thank you! I will look into this
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#416 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 8:53 PM

Fixed! thanks for the report
Test Subject
#417 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey! Which files do you have installed ? Do you have the black plate ?

Can you please attach the LE here ? The books should not be throwing an error..will have to look into this! Could you do the interactions properly ?

Ah, sorry I was out today and just saw this. If you still need the LE, here's mine.
Thanks for everything and happy Seasoning! :D
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (2.8 KB, 4 downloads)
Test Subject
#418 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 2:46 AM
When I click Make Jam. My game throws a LE. I did update what is here on the site and it still says LE. I have the black plate and I chose EA preserves.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (6.5 KB, 8 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#419 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 5:15 AM
Ah, sorry I was out today and just saw this. If you still need the LE, here's mine.
Thanks for everything and happy Seasoning! :D

Hey! I have updated the base package to remove he LE
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#420 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 5:18 AM Last edited by icemunmun : 22nd Jun 2018 at 6:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sugahbab3
When I click Make Jam. My game throws a LE. I did update what is here on the site and it still says LE. I have the black plate and I chose EA preserves.

Hey did you get the update which I uploaded a few hours ago ? And are you using the ingredient optional version ? If not can you check if the same appears with the ingredient optional version too ? I will tackle this when I get home! Thanks for the report!
Lab Assistant
#421 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 9:02 AM Last edited by larsV : 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:43 AM.
i got the same problem,and i only use the ea one i also tried the custom one,it opens but is all blank,no options to make jam

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#422 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsV
i got the same problem,and i only use the ea one i also tried the custom one,it opens but is all blank,no options to make jam

Quote: Originally posted by Sugahbab3

Have updated! hopefully it is fixed now! Sorry for the LEs! This patch really did a number on my mods :p
Lab Assistant
#423 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Have updated! hopefully it is fixed now! Sorry for the LEs! This patch really did a number on my mods :p

no problem icy,your not the only one,lol i have some other mods from ea coolspear,and he is flipping out lol

ps it is working thank you

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#424 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:12 AM
I really appreciate how quickly you have updated your mods. I won't open my main save without them, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#425 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 5:32 AM
Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!
Page 17 of 27