Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 5:02 PM
Default WCIF Mod that lets you use bakery oven on home lot without display?
Hi, I use to be able to use the bakery oven from The Sims 3 Store to make treats for my sims without a display on the lot, I had cleaned out my Mods Folder recently to try to fix my game from glitching and had my game transferred to Origin with the help of EA Support but now I can even use the oven, is there a mod I need or is my game not working properly?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 7:56 PM
I've never had any trouble using the bakery oven on home lots, and no the bakery displays are not needed. Have you tried moving it around to different locations on the same lot? Do the ovens work as they should on community lots?

If not, could be ccmerged problems.
https://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012...m-content-items
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 8:53 PM
I tried moving the oven and deleting the ccmerged file but neither of those worked.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeldaSpyroJak
I tried moving the oven and deleting the ccmerged file but neither of those worked.

Ahh. If you delete the ccmerged file but then do nothing else, then none of your TS3 store premium content will work at all. It's not a file that regenerates all by itself.

You then either have to reinstall all of your TS3 store premium content to rebuild the ccmerged file or replace it with the one that Nonamena provides on the page I linked to.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 3:56 AM
Okay I downloaded the new ccmerged file and its working again, thank you for your help!