Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 3:50 PM
Default Some effects in SuperCaw are nt working
I try to decorate my world from some effects in SuperCaw, but only one effect that working from the many I choose, as you can see on this picture
https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...press-image.jpg

Is there any glitch on my SuperCaw? Please the solution. But all the effects from normal caw are work-well
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 3:51 PM
I used the @simsample 's supercaw link
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 3:59 PM
Not all effects are permanently showing. Maybe that is the issue here? Some work only for an instance, other trigger only once in a while. You can test all these codes with a fog emitter in your regular game to see what they do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 11:14 AM
@Norn I just know that the effects should be trigger with fog emitter, but I think that's a glitch because These effects won't show even in the gameplay world
Site Helper
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:13 PM
Some effects are very subtle. I notice you have some "e-eldercane" ones showing in your picture, and although I have never played with them I would expect them to be some of the ones that don't show well unless you have a sim standing on top of the emitter. (The age transition ones are some more like that.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 12:00 PM
@ghostsdoj OMG I don't understand what you've said, too complicated
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 5:39 PM
Some are only empty placeholders, some are triggered by something, some are not that visible, minute and some last for a short instance and you really cant bring them back unless you put up a new one which will also disappear like the first one (those I call instant or perishable lol).
dodgy builder
#8 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 3:29 PM
I would just make export for the game and see how it works in the game. That is after I have tried EIG or Edit-in-game. CAW is super troublesome sometimes, just make a cup of coffee and give your brain some slack. it will be sorted, if you just give it some time.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#9 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:47 PM