Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#551 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 3:50 PM
I find this picture totally random ^^
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#552 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 10:10 PM
@NikkeiSimmer My bathroom is the most acoustically perfect room in my house, I have played my violin in there and also my bass guitar!
@FloTheory She is almost going cross eyed looking at that fly!

Scotty is having fun in the Ghost Hunter career:

I'm trying to beat my other sim's spirit collection record:

I only let that sim keep one of each kind!

Ghostbusting!

Such fun.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#553 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 11:25 PM
@Wojtek I didn't know that Polish word, cool! I need lessons on pronunciation though, my Polish friends all laugh at my bad Polish! The hat is a TS4 conversion, from the Strangerville pack (I have one for Sims 2 as well) and Scotty thinks it helps somewhat (but I think it's more to do with the gadgets he has). I love your beach scenes, I always wondered where to use that massive portable stereo, now I know!
Screenshots
Scholar
#554 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 9:57 PM
The Haunted Treehouse

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#555 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 10:46 PM
@Wojtek they teach me all of the rude words. One of my polish friends is also called Wojtek!
@MurderprincessK Lovely picture, I love that wood cabin! I am having so much fun playing Ghost Hunting, has me in stitches!

I didn't know that piles of dirty clothes could be haunted (although occasionally I think I see my husband's dirty socks move by themselves ):
Screenshots
Scholar
#556 Old 5th Aug 2021 at 4:14 PM
@simsample
Yes the ghost hunter career is fun, but its sooooo buggy. I have never gotten to level 10. For example the game with tell me I need to catch 4 ghosts to complete the job, I catch one and the job is magically complete. Large human type ghosts disappear on me. The opportunity to do an investigation at the police station always causes my sim to reset and never lets me finish it. Its making me sad. You did inspire me to give my sim, Kazuo Saito, a better outfit though. I wont steal your colander head wear look though.

Also thanks, that treehouse is one of my best lots.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#557 Old 5th Aug 2021 at 4:20 PM
@MurderprincessK I've not had any bugs with this career until I reached level 10, then I was trying to have my sim catch one of every type of spirit and the spirit positioning device showed a few locations, but when I caught them all no more appeared.
Scholar
#558 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 2:52 PM Last edited by Elynda : 8th Aug 2021 at 9:39 PM.
Finding Nantrelor*

Edward Harrington was a great traveler. An artist and an adventurer in an age when there were still many unexplored regions, his wanderings often led him to some interesting places and into some remarkable adventures.

Wherever this was, it was not marked on any map.

(* AKA Moon Valley)

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#559 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 5:25 PM
Field Researcher
#560 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 3:55 PM
I decided to play in Bridgeport after a very long time. I love the world but I don't think it can "function" without the celebrity system (and I hate the celebrity system ). So, I let my active family do their own thing and I LMAO watching the townies.

1. Lala Angelista works out at the gym in her... full glory, high-heels and all (I checked the sims-wiki, she has the "insane" trait!)
2. Apparently, Marina Prattle told something very boring to Rafael Striker and she... knocked him down, literally! Afterwards, she left the building. Her job there was done
3. Reuben Littler decided to throw a party and then used his daughter's bed to sleep while Lala Angelista was having fun playing with the little girl's dollhouse (said little girl, randomly returned to her house after midnight )
4 and 5. Lola Belle decided to throw a party too, at 21:58 precisely Even though my sim arrived on time, Lola was already asleep in her son's room. Said son thought it was OK to ask Beau Merrick for a bedtime story. (Beau wears his swimsuit because that was the dress code of the party but I found the whole scene a little disturbing )
Screenshots
Scholar
#561 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 7:54 PM

Earl and Mystic. They keep trying to revive their romance, but they really don't even like each other. Not sure why they haven't split yet.

Leif adventuring... That Mummy had no interest in attacking him even though we were locked in that room the size of a closet.

Field Researcher
#562 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 8:30 PM
1. Chan Seng had gone into labour and he preferred to leave his Margaret Vaguester at home and ride his bicycle through the huge Monte Vista map to go to the hospital instead

2. I never play with the walls totally up so I had missed this... gem for years. Good job protecting Alec Trebo from fires, EA (at least no burglar will be able to touch Alec's expensive stove )

3. Apparently my sims are able to jam together when they are in different rooms, I had never seen this before

4. Roger Rao decided to play his guitar for tips (with no one to watch ) at the Public Pool in Barnacle Bay. His baby daughter is fine, right???
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#563 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 12:09 AM Last edited by Prismatic : 21st Sep 2021 at 11:15 AM.
Edit: Didn't know where to post it initially, but I've decided to move the townies flocking the grocery to the Bloopers & Funny pictures thread.
Instead, have this (hopefully equally iconic) random picture of the Crumplebottom sisters enjoying teatime in the conservatory of Goth Manor:

Don't ask me why Cornelia decided to set the table for the whole yet-to-be-founded SimCity Bridge Society when there's just the two of them. Perhaps they were thirsty?
Scholar
#564 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 2:53 PM
Bowling on Saturday's late night. Sarah wasn't very lucky that night, unlike Tori - she had beaten her record again.

Lab Assistant
#565 Old 7th Oct 2021 at 5:28 PM
The future of Tonaoland and Path Planet, when everything goes yellow from green, blight from lush, and future from past
The city still has no name because I don't know what name should deserves it, and it's still unfinished. Thank you Rflong7 for Industrial Island tho.

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Forum Resident
#566 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 12:33 PM
I got a bunch of kiddos in my game.

Playing faces just to avoid the negative conversation about Unicorn, to cheer up.
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Lab Assistant
#567 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 4:22 AM
Stirling taking a dance class with his best friend, Joanna:

Forum Resident
#568 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 4:39 AM
If I were to have Angelica get remarried, whether to her ex-husband or another man, then this is what I would have her wear.

Now that I updated Roaring Heights with some downloaded new community lots, there is much more to do. Good thing because I was trying to edit the Luminous Bar but then got bored since I prefer gameplay the most than building or decorating. Though there are times I am inspired to build and decorate while also having a lot of fun too, but that's not an often occurrence.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Test Subject
#569 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 7:53 AM
Random photos of gnomes in my game!

Screenshots
Instructor
#570 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 11:17 AM
Can we appreciate the jetpack dance? It is ethereal/elegant, a bit like ballet.
Screenshots
#571 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 8:41 AM
Since Jack drowned in a frozen lake as a human, I figured that it would make him insensitive to the effects of the cold weather as a Guardian, so in December he’d be shooting the breeze like it’s the middle of the summer.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#572 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 1:44 PM
Default Random familiar faces
Sailor Moon has seen better days...

Daddy picks up the slack with the baby...

...while she goes clubbing!

The Simpsons!

I only created Bart and Lisa for some reason.
Bart looks a lot like Homer these days and is in the criminal career.
Lisa is an aspiring politician.
Maggie was born in-game and she's uh cute?

"Hello, I'm the Doctor!"

Ten makes an appearance everywhere in town.

Eleven makes quite an impression, apparently.

omnis mundi creatura
#573 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 8:00 AM
Default Beauty marks <3
Screenshots
#574 Old 14th Dec 2021 at 9:51 PM
Default Sometimes I like to dress my Sims up in different clothes
Screenshots
#575 Old 24th Dec 2021 at 3:56 PM

Festive sleepover for the Big Hero 6 guys.
Screenshots
Page 23 of 26