Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 10:09 AM
Hello Friends
My name's Jessica, and I'm a 43 year old single female. I live in a small town in Southern Illinois. I'm a mom to a 3 year old Chihuahua named Kiki. My hobbies include playing The Sims 4, reading - have set the goal of reading 75 books in 2024, attempting to write a novel - lack of inspiration and motivation are a big issue, and attempting to run a blog or two. I'm never quite sure what to put in these types of things - so if you want to know something, feel free to ask!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 12:40 PM
Hello @CamarieSims Nice to meet you! Always great to hear from fellow sims players here.

It's an exciting time for simulation games, lots of new games in the pipelines such as Paralives, Inzoi, Life By You, Vivaland and Project Renee (Sims 5 perhaps). You can read about them here and also talk about your sims:
https://modthesims.info/f/669/

Do you make stories with your sims? It's a bit like novel writing to play out a story in game, might give you some inspiration! If you have any pictures of your game you can show them here:
https://modthesims.info/f/692/

I hope you have fun, please give Kiki a pat from me and tell her she is a good dog!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2024 at 4:38 AM
Hello @simsample - Thank you for the warm welcome!

TBH? My heart entirely belongs to The Sims, have been playing it since I started college and the look of those others simply doesn't apply to me aesthetically. I prefer my simulation games to have very little realism in the games themselves...adding it myself is an entirely different story.

Currently, I'm playing with the SimsieSave with the Bjergsen family, concentrating on SofĂ­a. I will post pictures once I get some taken.

Kiki got a belly rub because, for some weird reason, she always rolls over when she's told she's a good dog.