Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 7828 (Who?), Viewed: 812096 times.
Page 314 of 314
Forum Resident
#7826 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 5:05 AM
Make the food, put it on the counter. Whine that you're starving.

I don't know if this is a bug or what, but it happens frequently, and when there's nothing on the table getting in the way. It's like the Sim is being deliberately obstinate. "Well, he said MAKE dinner. I don't have to EAT it."
Lab Assistant
#7827 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:47 AM
Moving the Bunch family from SV to Bridgeport while Lisa is grounded. Lisa attempts to leave the house to move with the rest of the family, mom: "I don't think so, missy! You're grounded."
Gotta love that system. I don't know why I still haven't installed a mod to fix that, I think it's about time...
Lab Assistant
#7828 Old Yesterday at 2:57 PM
This time it was not the game but me that made me scream. I rebuilt the Bridgeport art gallery from scratch on a smaller lot in order to move it, tweaked the interior to my liking, edited the new lot description... and then quit the game without actually saving it to the bin I didn't even realize what I'd done until I went to the Library to move the file and saw it wasn't there. Gotta be the stupidest thing I've done recently
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
Yesterday at 8:10 PM
This message has been deleted by Craft90. Reason: Bad thread
Inventor
#7829 Old Today at 4:33 AM
I've often made the same mistake, I've lost hours of work like that. What usually happens is that after I've got the building looking the way I want it, I write an interesting description for it and save that. And then maybe I get distracted, or my brain just stops working, because I forget that I haven't actually saved the lot itself! And quite often I only realize my mistake later when I reload the game and find the project I'd spent hours on isn't in the library.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Page 314 of 314