Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:57 AM Last edited by Siremele : 19th Mar 2018 at 1:44 PM.
Recolors for naughty things (can this be here?)
I had an almost-none-supernatural-sims policy in my game for years. I played only with normal sims and occasionally with vampires, all those years (and I have a "normal skin for vampires" mod). Now I decided to give a try to plantsims, aliens, witches (my witches have normal skin too). But now I have a problem with supernatural skin tones on some things I've been using for years:

I use Nukapei's RealSkins because I like the details, but I don't like my sims looking too much like humans. (the skintone have only the 4 basic tones)
And I use the 'male enhancement' hack made by Crammyboy (it has zombie and alien tones)

What I am looking for right now is: plantsim-green tone on cboy hack and details like Nukapei's in alien and plantsim skins.

I don't even play with zombies or werewolves (at least not by now), so I'm not looking for those right night now, maybe in the future? lol

Anyone can tell me where can I find those recolors (or if you know of anyone that takes requests)?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 12:07 PM
MTS doesn't like adult objects being linked directly on the forums but if you go here https://slig.dreamwidth.org/ and have a look at the adult tags, you might find what you're looking for.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:27 PM
Correct Slig and thank you - the rule is you are not allowed to directly link to a page with adult content. However, you might also like to check out our sister site Sexy Sims 2.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:44 PM
Found the cboy recolors. And about the skintones, I will check those sites you indicated me. But I am ready to consider other options like body overlays.
Anyway, thank you everyone for your help!