Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parenthood

by piqiwi Posted 19th Feb 2018 at 2:24 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:21 AM by piqiwi

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by piqiwi
Hi, that's glitch is not from this mod but from come home with limo plugin of my prom mod and has been fixed with the 03/28/2018 09:38 AM version (see Prom Plugins : Limo + Bring Friend Home from Prom UPDATE section for details)

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Gonna playtest it ASAP :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 1:56 AM
Is SimsPE required to use this mod?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 7:06 AM
Can you add that you can punish kids and teenager? I REALLY wanted that feature for ages
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 4:45 PM
Hello! Thanks for the mod. Tell me, will it conflict with this?
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=310928
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 9:27 PM
Hello! I seem to have come across a problem. Some STRs from this mod seem to conflict with Marhis' Last Name Chooser. Specifically lines 0x0050 (80) to 0x0053 (83). I'm not sure how to fix it. Any ideas? Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 7:44 AM
This looks great! Do I nned the pqw_parenthood_plugin_02_localization_blank_fixed in the initial installation, or only if there are problems?
Field Researcher
#57 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 12:43 PM
Is this compatible with Hexangonal-Bipyramid's Traits Project mods? https://hexagonal-bipyramid.tumblr....ed/ts2+download
Field Researcher
#58 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 12:41 AM
I love this mod, thank you!

However, Simler90 has recently released 'Aging Mods' and the File called 'Aging Townie Aspiration Fix' which fixes a bug where when you age up a townie teen with your teen sim, they get stuck with the 'grow up' aspiration. These mods conflict due to both editing the Age Transition.

This is what the conflict detector says:

Do you have any advice on this? Should the load order be different? Is Simler90's mod needed with this? Can they simply not be used together? Thanks
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 8:12 PM
Hi, I get a blank notification when my teen sims age up, but every other pop-up works as normal. Do I need to do the language location fix?
Field Researcher
#60 Old 22nd May 2023 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sam_Verey
Hi, I get a blank notification when my teen sims age up, but every other pop-up works as normal. Do I need to do the language location fix?

This mod hasn't been updated since 2018. I haven't tested it, but it likely doesn't work anymore.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Page 3 of 3