Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slave_zombie_student
Gardening! (Have your sims plant 5 plants and keep them alive for 3 days.)
just had to work 2 days, autumn started freezing my garden at last day

Hair lice! (all your sims now have short hair)
well no more Fester looking, Kahlua, and Pudding Pop Jr is no longer chibimoon...

now she is Sakura Haruno...
Early age up! (buy a cake and age up a sim its optional to throw a party.)

well the only elegible sim was Kahlua so she aged up

Aw! I love short hair. xD You have an adorable family of robots. xD I also wanna make sure you know there are some new events and a new optional bit of gameplay! Be sure to take a glance :'D Thanks so much for posting these pictures, I love them!!!! <3 :lovestruc
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 8:23 AM
ok, looks like there will be less rolls now (adoption not rolling anymore) but about perks well i could have 3 perks already but no cheating let me see which one i got:

Kick sim out card! (Use to kick out a sim you hate. Use within 9 days.)

New start (Okay select ONE sim and move her or him out and start off on there own. You must get them married in 3 days before the next event!)
sigh reroll this one (2 left)
BIG move! (Move to a new town. if you don't have any then just move to a new house.)
ok bye fairytopia...

hello Sunlite Tides
Family time! (Go to a lot with your household)

why does this kind of rolls always land on heavy snow -12 C days?

Garden dies! (if you have a garden then destroy it.)
the only way i can acomplish this is by reloading the old fairytropia game and destroying it, no garden in Sunlite Tides yet...

new perk: Kick sim out card! (Use to kick out a sim you hate. Use within 9 days.)
is this fixed?
Blue Skin Disease! (change one of your Sims skins to any shade of blue. in 3 days you can change back if you wish.),

Jr had a nice birthday present: blue skin... and really this roll was EXACTLY one day after her birthday, proof is graduation:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 3:07 PM
ok, looks like there will be less rolls now (adoption not rolling anymore) but about perks well i could have 3 perks already but no cheating let me see which one i got:

Kick sim out card! (Use to kick out a sim you hate. Use within 9 days.)

New start (Okay select ONE sim and move her or him out and start off on there own. You must get them married in 3 days before the next event!)
sigh reroll this one (2 left)
BIG move! (Move to a new town. if you don't have any then just move to a new house.)
ok bye fairytopia...

hello Sunlite Tides
Family time! (Go to a lot with your household)

why does this kind of rolls always land on heavy snow -12 C days?

Garden dies! (if you have a garden then destroy it.)
the only way i can acomplish this is by reloading the old fairytropia game and destroying it, no garden in Sunlite Tides yet...

new perk: Kick sim out card! (Use to kick out a sim you hate. Use within 9 days.)
is this fixed?
Blue Skin Disease! (change one of your Sims skins to any shade of blue. in 3 days you can change back if you wish.),

Jr had a nice birthday present: blue skin... and really this roll was EXACTLY one day after her birthday, proof is graduation:

So how do you like the perk feature? (Its not fixed... LOL)
Also I love the blue skin, it looks good on your sim :D
I'm wondering if I should make event lists for expansions, sense you have (all?) most of them. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 4:18 AM
I don't know if anyone wanted to see how I did with my own challenge... But I don't care because I wanna post it anyway >:3

Alright, so first off meet my sims. I'm playing in hidden springs, since It fits one of my sims... (heh...)

My Female sim.

Loviska Vasilyev

Rolls:
Dislikes children trait (Rerolled. Bleh.)
Pink hair! (there goes my Russian sim idea. D
Evil trait! (Well, okay. An evil pink haired sim....)
Fat!- An Evil fat pink haired sim... Okay, stop rolling over laughing.
That resulted in-

her FULL traits are artistic, family oriented, flirty, great kisser, and of course evil.

Now for her hubby.... Okay, I kinda was a bit insane about here. So the easily frightened might not wanna look....
Meet my male sim- Sir Hogwash. You should get the name, don't worry....
Rolls:
Neat Trait
Dislikes Children Trait
Inappropriate Trait
Resulting in.....

I hope I did not just give you nightmares. His full traits are Dislikes children, inappropriate, snob, neat and hot headed.
But on a side note... Doesn't his make up look FAAAAABULOUS :lovestruc

Alright. they moved into a small shack and I redecorated it with what little money I had, No picture of that because it didn't save... T_T

First roll-
Drafted! (force one of your sims to join the military career.)

oh. Well, guess Hogwash gets to join the military career,
at leased the hidden springs base has beds, so if I get children early he can just sleep there! ^^

He looks WAY to happy to be in the army. I would keep him away from any weapons. Just sayin....

Meanwhile I sent off Loviska to join the criminal career. I hope she doesn't have any kids because I want her to get up in her career....
You know whats creepy? they both wanna see each other as ghosts.... Holy crap what kinda relationship is that? "Hi honey! Hope you die within the hour haha...."

Sigh.... Sir Hogwash that was not your bed.....

And meanwhile Loviska lost all her weight at the gym... Sniff. I actually thought she was adorable the way she was....

Okay! Time for another event... Tomorrows the only day both my sims get off, so I hope they can go on a date. (Hopefully they wont kill each other. xD)
Adoption! (Adopt a sim.)
Nuuuu! Danggit. I was hoping not to have children until late, Welp, I guess Hogwash is sleeping at the base until I can get a new house.
I adopted a female child (because I just can't afford a toddler right now.),
I named her Halle which means unexpected gift. Lets hope she is a gift.
here are her rolls!
Blue eyes
Unlucky Trait (Aw. xD)
Hat hairstyle - Boooo! I hate hate hate hat hairstyles... D: ah well, at leased the children's aren't so bad.
TADAAAA-

What the.... She seems totally fine, sure.

Although as you can tell, we have a working perfectly clean bath tub (as Loviska demonstrates), Hogwash still chooses to give himself sponge baths...

Alright... Hopefully no more children for awhile. I already had to take a few days off of work. Luckily though Loviska got a promotion, and hefty bonus. But still can't fit two beds... And Sir Hogwash seems to like Halle, he already wants to buy her a stuffed animal and see her earn an A.
apparently Halle wants to buy a computer. Because we can afford that....

So guess who forgot he was COOKING DAMN FOOD. if you guessed Hogwash, you win the satisfaction of being right.

So now I have that to pay. THANKS HOGWASH. oh, but you know what makes it NOT better? the fact I have cheap wooden floors.

.... And then he did it again the next day. It took two fire fighters to put it out. Holy mother of crap. xD

I swear. I think the stove needs a fire proof upgrade, no? Better yet, Loviska wants to see the FIERY ghost of her hubby hogwash... So now she's got idea's on her he SHOULD die.

Time for my 3'd event! okay.... NO CHILDREN PLEASE.... hoping for a new house or lottery... something good, right? :lovestruc
New job! (one of your sims gets a new job)

Oh.... Well, at least Hogwash can get a new job, I don't have to worry about him blowing up the base. So I had him joint he culinary career. That seemed logical, Now he can burn down some other poor saps kitchen. xD

He seems kind of peeved that I switched him. Or maybe its because he looks like a lunch lady xD

Anyway, that's all for today....
(Wow, you don't know what will happen when you randomize everything xD)

Okay! Make sure to post your rolls and pixtures as well! I love love LOVE seeing them, gives me a reason for getting up in the morning! xD (No. But I do love seeing them ^^)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:16 AM
Okay, now we are back with another event roll. all my sims are doing awesome so I hope I get something that won't ruin that... I added allot of new ones, but I think I added more bad then good....
AND I GET?!?

Period time? (Make one of your female sims act like the biggest jerk you have ever seen for 2-3 days.)

This was actually one I added, I don't know about any other girls out there, but I hate periods. xD
So I didn't know weather to do Loviska or Halle.... I chose Loviska, because she's evil anyway! But its a bummer, its Halles birthday... She probably won't take to kindly to the way her mothers treating her, on the bright side I threw a party and invited all Halles friends from school.
Here's how she looks now!

And then Loviska came and started attacking her.

Yeah..... Very sad. On the bright side everyone had a good time at her party, and some how Loviska got her booty back! xD

And then this happened.

Just.... awww.... Well, there goes the big bonus I just got. She only stole my stove. I guess he heard it was the cause of so many fires and thought he could use it to brake into a safe or something.

I don't think Halle is happy with her mother.... She was doing her homework just fine until she came over.

Time for my next roll! No children, No children, No children....
Divorce/Brake up (have one of your sims divorce or brake up. you can marry someone ells now.)

AWWWW! B-But.... Sir hogwash..... ;-; Ima re roll... I love how they wanna kill each other, they would probably die without one another anyway.
Now I have 2 left.

AND I GET...
Sell soul to Grimm reaper! (Kill one of your sims then use kaching to give yourself the money for the soul)
Well crap. How is that any better.... I couldn't pick between my sims, so I'm using another list to pick. And the sim who dies is....

Sir hogwash.... Well, today isn't my lucky day... Sorry my lovely.

He died alone in the bathroom... That's so sad. On the bright side the money will help allot.
Also... no more fires?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:06 AM
answering questions
1.- Yes, perks are cool
2.- i missed two expansions ONE that now i regret getting (university life... it was cool in sims 2 but sims 3 is AWFULL, WAY WORSE THAN LATE NIGHT!) and IP. Also some of the stuff packs are missing (but only wanting 3 of those anyways: outdoor living stuff 70's 80's 90's and Diesel), Sometimes i also regret Late Night and Showtime due the polinization that ruins challenges (can't still make Princess of midnight sun due the stupid singers and paparazzis).

Roll two more times. (Roll for an event two more times and make note of what you get.): Snowed in! (You can't leave your house for the next 3 days. this includes school and work.), Drafted! (force one of your sims to join the military career.)

Ok Drafted and snowed in... since Cornelius is gone the only elegible draftable is Pudding Pop Simbot.

this is going to look bad on Pudding Pop's curriculum, she just joined but not shown any of the three days... however those were invested in the nectary...

and an indoor garden

Super drafted! (make ALL your young adult through elder sims join the military career. you can leave the career only if you land on an event allowing you to change or quit careers.)

Seems there are not enough men in Sunlit Tides... they are drafting the girls... Robota stays at home due she has no office drone chip

Sim dies (Kill off one of your sims. The death note mod helps with this.)
whatever war was going on it has taken it's first victim... crash... will update next time.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 5:24 PM
I SO want to try this, especially after seeing the other funny entries here. Just cannot for the life of me get that random generator to work, and there are no feasible replacements out there. Java Script IS enabled, but I get a non-clickable box on that page only. Any pointers? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kin.gyo1413
I SO want to try this, especially after seeing the other funny entries here. Just cannot for the life of me get that random generator to work, and there are no feasible replacements out there. Java Script IS enabled, but I get a non-clickable box on that page only. Any pointers? Thanks!

try this link
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...lient=firefox-a
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:19 PM
Ok, so I started this.Since I can't get my photobucket to work, pics will just be down below.

So, my female sim rolled:
name her marge simpson (OMG, I laughed so hard on this)
loser trait
artistic trait

My male sim,Ryan Brooks rolled
black skin(IDK if that ment BLACK skin or dark. I have no mods, expansions or CC, so I gave him darker skin. Sorry if its offensive)
blue hair
give him all the traits you hate

My first roll was...FREE MANSION!!! I'M SO LUCKY!!!
I actualy tweaked the rules so when the first roll ends, I immediately roll for another, just because I get bored quickly.So, I rolled and I got:
So Ryan is now a decoy in criminal career.
Next up:Fast forward broke... (You can't fast forward for the next 3 days. Not at all. bwahahaha.),
AARGH!!!I guess it's just carma because I got the mansion.Do you have any idea how hard this is? I fast forward ALL THE TIME.Oh, well. I shall survive somehow
Tell me if you like it.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:40 AM
answering questions
1.- Yes, perks are cool
2.- i missed two expansions ONE that now i regret getting (university life... it was cool in sims 2 but sims 3 is AWFULL, WAY WORSE THAN LATE NIGHT!) and IP. Also some of the stuff packs are missing (but only wanting 3 of those anyways: outdoor living stuff 70's 80's 90's and Diesel), Sometimes i also regret Late Night and Showtime due the polinization that ruins challenges (can't still make Princess of midnight sun due the stupid singers and paparazzis).

Roll two more times. (Roll for an event two more times and make note of what you get.): Snowed in! (You can't leave your house for the next 3 days. this includes school and work.), Drafted! (force one of your sims to join the military career.)

Ok Drafted and snowed in... since Cornelius is gone the only elegible draftable is Pudding Pop Simbot.

this is going to look bad on Pudding Pop's curriculum, she just joined but not shown any of the three days... however those were invested in the nectary...

and an indoor garden

Super drafted! (make ALL your young adult through elder sims join the military career. you can leave the career only if you land on an event allowing you to change or quit careers.)

Seems there are not enough men in Sunlit Tides... they are drafting the girls... Robota stays at home due she has no office drone chip

Sim dies (Kill off one of your sims. The death note mod helps with this.)
whatever war was going on it has taken it's first victim... crash... will update next time.

Oh my gosh super cute simmms x3 I don't have any expanton packs.... I is poor x3

I love the pictures, and hope the new events are not killing youuu x3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kin.gyo1413

I am so sorry you can't get it to work :c I don't know, but if you have a backup browser try that!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
Ok, so I started this.Since I can't get my photobucket to work, pics will just be down below.

So, my female sim rolled:
name her marge simpson (OMG, I laughed so hard on this)
loser trait
artistic trait

My male sim,Ryan Brooks rolled
black skin(IDK if that ment BLACK skin or dark. I have no mods, expansions or CC, so I gave him darker skin. Sorry if its offensive)
blue hair
give him all the traits you hate

My first roll was...FREE MANSION!!! I'M SO LUCKY!!!
I actualy tweaked the rules so when the first roll ends, I immediately roll for another, just because I get bored quickly.So, I rolled and I got:
So Ryan is now a decoy in criminal career.
Next up:Fast forward broke... (You can't fast forward for the next 3 days. Not at all. bwahahaha.),
AARGH!!!I guess it's just carma because I got the mansion.Do you have any idea how hard this is? I fast forward ALL THE TIME.Oh, well. I shall survive somehow
Tell me if you like it.

How cool! I love marge xD i always fastforward at night,so i know how you feel.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:35 PM
She is actualy a premade sim, one of those who have ''perfect outfits'', you know, the ones that are not ultra crappy. I like her too.

Next event: triple adoption(adopt three sims)!
Mansion has three rooms:master bedroom, second bedroom and a nursery, so I adopted a todller and two children, and I'm praying to get a redecorate event.
Guess what? I think i finally figured out how photobucket upload works.Hoping to get it right.
My female child,Amy Hudson, got green skin, ugliest clothing you can find and yellow eyes.How did that turn out to be:

like this!
My male child,George Hudson got black hair, green eyes and neat trait.He is a little bit more normal:

My male todller got name him Clark Kent, artistic trait and absent-minded trait:

Let's see what goes next! Bring it!

AWWWW I love the evil green one that looks like she'l cut you if you look at her wrong. xD
Hope your having fun, also I recommend using this for uploading photo's. its so much easier then Photoshop.... xD
http://postimage.org/
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
AWWWW I love the evil green one that looks like she'l cut you if you look at her wrong. xD
Hope your having fun, also I recommend using this for uploading photo's. its so much easier then Photoshop.... xD
http://postimage.org/

Yeah, Amy is Hot-headed, I don't know if that is why she.makes those faces. But I love her too! Thanks for the link, I will try it!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 11:03 PM
Yeah, Amy is Hot-headed, I don't know if that is why she.makes those faces. But I love her too! Thanks for the link, I will try it!

Who doesn't love the hulkette... ok after recreating the latests rolls here we are again

the first victim of war was the poor Kahlua...
Pudding Jr will continue the tradition of her father...
Couches are for normal people. (delete all the furniture in one room and redecorate it as a different room in the house. Example: living room turns into bedroom.)
well turned one bathroom into... A BAR:

Adoption! (Adopt a sim.)
seems somebody wants to fill the void... ok coin decided another girl:
lucky trait
vegetarian trait
name her Pudding pop... WAIT! THIS FIXED?... Reroll this one
Lots of makeup
here she is Cindy... Pop
Suicide (Kill your favorite sim... sorry.) oh no... poor pudding mom, i wish i could reroll this one but... i have 2 left and she is old already. ok

I had to heal her first, tried to freeze poor pudding but i couldn't, so, instead I just waited two days and begged for a miracle of death by old age... it happened. What is worst? tomorrow is Cindy's B-day...
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 4:49 PM
Default All over again!
So, I started over because the rule I made up about the rolls just couldn't work because I have the memory of a...goldfish?Maybe, I don't know how much can they memorize, hehe.So, I still have Marge and Ryan, just it's different save, I wasn't in a mood to make a couple again.My first roll:Redecorate a room! Came in handy.

Moved the furniture from another room and got 3 beds, because how lucky am I, next event will probably be triple adoption
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 6:05 PM
I think I'll love this challenge.
For the male, Charlie, I rolled : Lucky trait, inappropriate trait and absent-minded trait.
For the female, Mira : Lucky trait, loner trait and loser trait.
Great couple...

First roll : Divorce.
Why? I don't want to lose one of them!
I had to kick out Charlie as they didn't have enough money to buy him a house.

So Mira went to the festival and met Calvin Riffin. They are now married with 2 children as Calvin lives with his siblings.. and a dog!
Next roll : Period time.
I think the kids won't love their new mom haha.

I have a question : Can they have a job or do I have to wait until I roll for one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alinad56
I think I'll love this challenge.
For the male, Charlie, I rolled : Lucky trait, inappropriate trait and absent-minded trait.
For the female, Mira : Lucky trait, loner trait and loser trait.
Great couple...

First roll : Divorce.
Why? I don't want to lose one of them!
I had to kick out Charlie as they didn't have enough money to buy him a house.

So Mira went to the festival and met Calvin Riffin. They are now married with 2 children as Calvin lives with his siblings.. and a dog!
Next roll : Period time.
I think the kids won't love their new mom haha.

I have a question : Can they have a job or do I have to wait until I roll for one?

Aw! I actuily had to kill one of my sims the first time I tried the challenge. I actuily lost my save due to the fact windows updates SUUUUCK xD
Anyway your family sounds super cute!

As for your question, You can play the game as you want. Thats how I built the challenge and thats why I didn't put any specific rules into the void saying that the events are the ONLY way you play the game. I personaly made up my own rules in my head and expect others to do the same. For instance my rules are
Can't try for baby or adopt unless I roll
Can get any jobs to start with but rolls can change them
Ect ect. The challenge is built as so everyone can play it as they want because I want everyone to have lots of fun. ^^
What you could do is play your game as you normally do, and when event day comes thats when it gets spiced up. ^^

So really in short, the answer is what ever you think best. xD
(sorry for the long reply. I just wanna answer this for everyone who also might be wondering.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 7:55 PM
So, I started over because the rule I made up about the rolls just couldn't work because I have the memory of a...goldfish?Maybe, I don't know how much can they memorize, hehe.So, I still have Marge and Ryan, just it's different save, I wasn't in a mood to make a couple again.My first roll:Redecorate a room! Came in handy.

Moved the furniture from another room and got 3 beds, because how lucky am I, next event will probably be triple adoption

Awww! Bummer, I liked your other sims. But im sure this story will be as awesome as the last one! ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 7:57 PM
Who doesn't love the hulkette... ok after recreating the latests rolls here we are again

the first victim of war was the poor Kahlua...
Pudding Jr will continue the tradition of her father...
Couches are for normal people. (delete all the furniture in one room and redecorate it as a different room in the house. Example: living room turns into bedroom.)
well turned one bathroom into... A BAR:

Adoption! (Adopt a sim.)
seems somebody wants to fill the void... ok coin decided another girl:
lucky trait
vegetarian trait
name her Pudding pop... WAIT! THIS FIXED?... Reroll this one
Lots of makeup
here she is Cindy... Pop
Suicide (Kill your favorite sim... sorry.) oh no... poor pudding mom, i wish i could reroll this one but... i have 2 left and she is old already. ok

I had to heal her first, tried to freeze poor pudding but i couldn't, so, instead I just waited two days and begged for a miracle of death by old age... it happened. What is worst? tomorrow is Cindy's B-day...

Something helpfull is when you use testing cheats enabled true (I just would keep that on... try to resist urge to cheat. xD)
And you can reduce your sims hunger to 0. That results in them dying instantly ^^
And you do get a reroll for pudding dying as an elder! :D
I hope your having fun. I love the barthroom. xD
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 2:59 AM
yay got my 3 again... ok... perk time
Extra event card! (add an extra event roll. Use with in 9 days.)
good i thought it was fixed
Try for a baby (Go have some freaky fun time and see if you can have a baby.)
Pudding Pop Jr did it with her old boss... Mambru Mango

and delivered another girl... damn i was hopping for a boy, ok roll time

absent minded trait
blue hair
clumsy trait
REDO BOTH TRAITS (ewwwww for girls)
name her princess Leah
give her perfect traits... this one was like the 4th roll, other ones were HAIR RELATED
ok traits are right now Loves the cold and Insane (nothing personal i love insane girls) loves the cold was not selected but since i also love the cold i said,,, WHY NOT?

Adoption! (Adopt a sim.)
OH PLEASE STOP THIS,,, OK ADOPTED A BOY (no cointoss... too much girls in the house)
loser trait
make your dream boy friend in game... GAH!!!!!!! but i'm straight... ok crossdressing time
clumsy trait
meet Marilu? Pop

Ironically he got the attributes from the love of my life...

used perk for extra roll, since it would be 3 free days after adoption:
Inheritance! (Use kaching to give yourself 1000 simolians.)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
no pain no gain...
Perk time: Get out of event Free card! (Use any time within 9 days.)
Mad Poster
#47 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 10:36 PM
i'm doing this one!

female:

black eyes, unlucky, loser

male:

named santa claus, mustache, and unlucky trait. roll number one: plant 5 seeds, take care of them for 3 days. they are planted and i'm on day 2. next roll: 'we are one' combine both sims? i rerolled and got cheater. when i get back into the game i'm going to have santa claus cheat on his girlfriend and i'll post pics.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 4:26 PM
yay got my 3 again... ok... perk time
Extra event card! (add an extra event roll. Use with in 9 days.)
good i thought it was fixed
Try for a baby (Go have some freaky fun time and see if you can have a baby.)
Pudding Pop Jr did it with her old boss... Mambru Mango

and delivered another girl... damn i was hopping for a boy, ok roll time

absent minded trait
blue hair
clumsy trait
REDO BOTH TRAITS (ewwwww for girls)
name her princess Leah
give her perfect traits... this one was like the 4th roll, other ones were HAIR RELATED
ok traits are right now Loves the cold and Insane (nothing personal i love insane girls) loves the cold was not selected but since i also love the cold i said,,, WHY NOT?

Adoption! (Adopt a sim.)
OH PLEASE STOP THIS,,, OK ADOPTED A BOY (no cointoss... too much girls in the house)
loser trait
make your dream boy friend in game... GAH!!!!!!! but i'm straight... ok crossdressing time
clumsy trait
meet Marilu? Pop

Ironically he got the attributes from the love of my life...

used perk for extra roll, since it would be 3 free days after adoption:
Inheritance! (Use kaching to give yourself 1000 simolians.)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
no pain no gain...
Perk time: Get out of event Free card! (Use any time within 9 days.)

LOL to the cross dressing, but I would like to note that we girls (AKA me. xD) like to call girlfriends are actual friends, so if you like you can do the same with boyfriends and instead of it being an intimate term, you can just say he's your dream friend. xD
but dude I love the cross dressing so plz don't actually pay any attention to me... at all.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrillianRikku
Zombie Love your story keep it up

I'm back after re installing everything
Meet Batman and Talia Cole

Him
Beard,Name him Batman,and Ugly Clothes

Her
Glasses,yellow eyes, and Fat

my rolls Adopt 5 Babies,Garden ,and Fight another Sim

I just rolled for the Babies (when they age up)

1 girl
Pink eyes,Pink Hair,and Artistic Trait

2 boy
White Hair,Blue Eyes,and Name him George

3 boy
Blue Eyes,Pink Hair, and Ugly Clothes

4 Girl
Outfit wood texture,Black Hair,and Insane Trait

5 Girl
Elf ears,Ugly Clothes,and name her Kitty

Awww! I love fat sims.... Thats weird but I think there adorable. And NANANANA BATMAAAN xD
They sound adorable!
I would like to note just in case youi confuised you do not have to roll 3 times for an event, you only have to roll once. But if you like playing this way then go right ahead ^^ I have no personal problem, just making sure you aren't overwhelmed! ^^.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
i'm doing this one!

female:

black eyes, unlucky, loser

male:

named santa claus, mustache, and unlucky trait. roll number one: plant 5 seeds, take care of them for 3 days. they are planted and i'm on day 2. next roll: 'we are one' combine both sims? i rerolled and got cheater. when i get back into the game i'm going to have santa claus cheat on his girlfriend and i'll post pics.

Cool! I love your sims already! :'D
Page 2 of 37